Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShascon on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:easy to install, just clean the screen and it's done. Was made for my Nikon P500. Fácil de instalar, sólo es necesario limpiar la pantalla antes de instalar. Funciona perfecto en la Nikon P500.Cons:None. Sin contras.OtherThoughts:Convenient by price and quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhboasson on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good product. If you read carefully it's simple. Better still- if it is your first time than better do some practice with simple transparent adhesive tape so you won't get air bubbles. When this screen sticks to the screen it is final! Just as it should be!Cons:None! Jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynokowow on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Fits well and sticks perfectly to the schermje My Canon sx 200 is, small compact camera with enormous zoom For so just take, and am very careful with this little wonder. and you have this type of cameras are not always in a nice case. and you do not want your screen is dam... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 10/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very very cheap. Every set of instructions I have ever seen are useless so it was good that these were in Chinese as the instructions are useless any way. Cons:Not a one that I can think of. Maybe adding a little card to press out air bubbles would be handy Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good transparency makes it almost invisible. Doesn't affect touchscreen quality. Stays in place with no problem. If you keep everything clean when installing, you will have no air bubbles at all. The screen protector is of a hard and thin plastic, so it ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddy83 on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:cheap screen protector. wright size. It covers all the screen Cons:the two sheets that are "glued" to the screen protector are really glued!! I had a hard time to remove those sheets. I took the first one. applied the screen protector over the screen and then i couldn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartyings on 01/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- This is a very economical protector. - It really covers the whole screen. - two sheets are superimposed, which facilitates its removal. Cons:- It is difficult to understand which is the side that deve paste, to check the glue gets dirty and is no longer perfect. - The... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAmymoc on 11/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- It has a cleaning cloth with the screen protector which helped removing the dust and fingerprints of the camera's screen; - It is quite Clear and transparent; - Realy cheaper than in local store; - It came with the instructions; - Works in touchscreen items. Cons:- It wa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYaniv1983 on 10/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works. Cons:Really hard to put on! Really! I thought that people just saying that it's hard, but once I tried it myself it turned out quite difficult... And - it was 1 mm too big for Nikon Coolpix L22 screen. I had to cut 1 mm off the long side. OtherThoughts:It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaunies on 05/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It clings very well, very easy to apply without making many bubbles. Helps prevent fingerprints and can still see screen clearly, without much glare. Cons:It's slightly smaller than one of my camera screens, but exactly the right size for another one. Maybe I g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections