Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStellar73 on 12/02/2014

Does what promises just fine, just did check couple old IDE HDD's with it. Only one flaw, it ships with US type of power plug so you need adapter in most of EU or just use old monitor/computer power cable instead like I did. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byPabloFGutierrez on 10/22/2013

Works very well, tested with old IDE drives. No problems with compatibility it worked on windows xp, windows 2003 and windows 7 (64) Recommended. There are just no cons. Its a great product for this price. Maybe the quality of the plastics and a better package would be good and secure for store the adapter ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysanyix on 10/15/2013

It works, better than i expected. Such devices are at least 5x more expensive elsewhere, and of course only capable of using SATA OR IDE drives for both it's even more expensive. But this is cheap and knows both connectors, and the power adapter is cabable to feed 3,5 HDD-s too. The speed of the USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmpirey on 09/30/2013

- Cheap for what you receive. Usefull to have one of this in your house. - Good packing. Comes into a solid box. - It's seems to be very solid. - Power connectors look very durables and the power adapter also. - Power adapter does not heat - Too much cables - The cd doesn't work for me, maybe it's from ... Read more

The box The content of the box Unboxing sata adapter

0 0 0

• posted byvitorcaldas on 08/06/2013

Easy to use. Now i can use my HD's as external data! I do not installed the software and really don't need to. I've just plugged and Works fine! SATA and IDE successfully tested. the product is very good. Facilitates access to the disk without the need to plug into a computer The device could have a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEchiDnaSG on 07/26/2013

Value for money Everything required for all drive types in the one box Great to get all the old drive contents off a disc and on a current format configuring IDE drives not so simple, takes time and effort playing with jumpers. Slow delivery time to Singapore (over 3 weeks) but lucky for me I was not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymissbisc on 07/18/2013

Super easy to use, in the 'plug and play' mode (my description), where you power up a hard disk drive then attach the drive to your computer using the cable. Power lead is a bit short, but this is not a huge problem, as you are likely to have ample power points on your work bench. Power lead may break ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickey21 on 06/11/2013

Very useful tool, cheap price, good packaging. Power connectors look very sturdy and durable,as well as the power adapter. Maybe quality of plastic on data connector, but that is just being picky. I do wish sometimes that power cord is just a little bit longer. I became aware of the usefulness of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmyron on 05/20/2013

- Cheap - Easy to figure out without being a nuclear scientist - Though not stated, works with Linux also (the hardware part, not the included software!) - Adapter "looks" flimsy build - It could use more "travel proof" packaging - It came with a non-European power cord in which in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoenine on 05/07/2013

It's a great product and it just does the job no problems with compatibility it worked on windows xp, vista and windows 7. I was looking for a product like this one but it was very expensive so i gave this one a try and i think it was worth it. Some of my friends bouth one there self after they lend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections