Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharzevil2 on 10/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works well on my camera. - Protects really good, no scratches on my screen yet :) - Easy to remove finger prints etc.. so you won't have an dirty screen. - Really cheap! The original one for my camera is about $15!! - Fits great on the screen! The 2.8" was a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvdvorst on 06/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works well on my camera. - Protects really good, no scratches on my screen yet :) - Easy to remove finger prints etc.. so you won't have an dirty screen. - Really cheap! The original one for my camera is about $15!! - Fits great on the screen! The 2.8" was a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymistraller on 03/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These protectors are great, nobody will doubt that. But what I especially like with this protector, is the size. Most of my phones have 2.8 inch size. If you buy a 2.8 inch protector, you will still see the edge of the protector. But when you replace the scree... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydennisb1 on 06/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product secures your screen from scratches. Cons:Hard to get on your screen nicely but this is with all those screen protectors. . OtherThoughts: Bottomline:great product and universel. Get allot of this for your screen's Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections