Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharzevil2 on 10/18/2010

- Works well on my camera. - Protects really good, no scratches on my screen yet :) - Easy to remove finger prints etc.. so you won't have an dirty screen. - Really cheap! The original one for my camera is about $15!! - Fits great on the screen! The 2.8" was a bit off, this one is not. - WORKS ALSO WITH TOUCHSCREEN SCREENS PERFECT! Don't get it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvdvorst on 06/01/2010

- Works well on my camera. - Protects really good, no scratches on my screen yet :) - Easy to remove finger prints etc.. so you won't have an dirty screen. - Really cheap! The original one for my camera is about $15!! - Fits great on the screen! The 2.8" was a bit off, this one is not. - Don't get it wet, that will get dirt under the protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymistraller on 03/02/2010

These protectors are great, nobody will doubt that. But what I especially like with this protector, is the size. Most of my phones have 2.8 inch size. If you buy a 2.8 inch protector, you will still see the edge of the protector. But when you replace the screen, or just open the case for cleaning, you also have the chance to add a protector, nice and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydennisb1 on 06/15/2008

Product secures your screen from scratches. Hard to get on your screen nicely but this is with all those screen protectors. . great product and universel. Get allot of this for your screen's Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections