DX » Community » Reviews » EL-C67 Color Ink Jet Cartridges for Epson C67/C87/CX3700/CX4700/CX4100 Printers
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygobex on 09/13/2013

Very good cartridges: well manufactured with good materials. No more expensive and non-recyclable Epson cartridges! I missed an instruction manual for correct filling the cartridge with ink, but you can find this information easily on the web. Be sure about buying a good quality ink. The cartridges works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfeli0826 on 04/18/2013

When you have a epson printer you realize the printer spend a lot of ink, you need to buy compatible cartridges or buy this cartridges, you just need to refill and you can print a lot saving money None the price is cheap, just don´t let the cartridges get dry because they get damaged, you can refill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsmaelrubens18 on 03/20/2013

no problem, the product has an excellent quality great designer, I recommend to all very good product and good quality Product usage proficional Product usage proficional The product has an ideal size to be transported anywhere. I come to thank you all from the Moment of art does for people. Only God ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfacu04 on 09/28/2010

Excelentes cartuchos.Solamente rellenar con tinta y poner en la impresora.Se resetean solos.Son transparentes con lo cual se ve mejor el nivel de tinta y esto facilita su u La calidad no es la mejor,pero no es mala auqnue sin duda podria mejorarse.EL tapon de los cartuchos parece bastante debil por lo ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections