DX » Community » Reviews » EL-C67 Color Ink Jet Cartridges for Epson C67/C87/CX3700/CX4700/CX4100 Printers
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygobex on 09/13/2013

Very good cartridges: well manufactured with good materials. No more expensive and non-recyclable Epson cartridges! I missed an instruction manual for correct filling the cartridge with ink, but you can find this information easily on the web. Be sure about buying a good quality ink. The cartridges works perfectly, the problems you may have (clogging)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeli0826 on 04/18/2013

When you have a epson printer you realize the printer spend a lot of ink, you need to buy compatible cartridges or buy this cartridges, you just need to refill and you can print a lot saving money None the price is cheap, just don´t let the cartridges get dry because they get damaged, you can refill even put in the printer The ink is easy to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsmaelrubens18 on 03/20/2013

no problem, the product has an excellent quality great designer, I recommend to all very good product and good quality Product usage proficional Product usage proficional The product has an ideal size to be transported anywhere. I come to thank you all from the Moment of art does for people. Only God could pay for the good times we provide. And more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfacu04 on 09/28/2010

Excelentes cartuchos.Solamente rellenar con tinta y poner en la impresora.Se resetean solos.Son transparentes con lo cual se ve mejor el nivel de tinta y esto facilita su u La calidad no es la mejor,pero no es mala auqnue sin duda podria mejorarse.EL tapon de los cartuchos parece bastante debil por lo que no se si aguantaran mucho. Para reiniciar el ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections