Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonarSVK on 06/04/2014

Holds very strong on car window Used plastic feels bit cheap. Plastic screws (these one for changing the angle of holder) tend to un-screw after time. Can hold small camera well. Heavier DSLR (Canon with 15-85 mm lens) is very shaky on it, but it is still usable. It holds perfect on window, even if is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykawaii33 on 04/13/2014

Adjustability reasonably sturdy bang for the buck rating Easy to work with Only works good on FLAT, clean surfaces Used it a few times on my windows to film the scenery. I want to try and use it in the car to film myself while driving. Also used it on a motorbike once, somehow it worked the first time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswindler2009 on 12/28/2013

Cheap, value for money, relatively strong, long lasting, good adjustment Could be a bit more stronger, Alignment of the ball joint to the centre of the suction mount has an offset which you need to compensate for it when you put a camera on. I agree with... This is not on the same level as a GoPro suction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanmgra on 11/18/2013

this is an excellent product that replaces cheaper ones that comes standard with the purchase of your product, I use mine for a driving camera on the front wind screen and where I live it gets hot from the sun it very humid and other products just fall off my windscreen but this one is made to last its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianfroelund on 11/17/2013

Very nice quality mount. Can easily hold a heavy dslr camera securely. The suction cup is very sturdy can hold maybe around 3-5kg+ when properly fastened. Not a lot to mention here. The holder could be a bit longer for a dslr. It would for example be problematic to mount a dslr camera with a large objective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkavaen on 11/12/2013

Suction cup works amazing. I use this with a Panasonic HC-V500 Camera mounted to my Pontiac G6's windshield while driving around to capture the road. I have yet to have this fall off the window. You really have to tighten down the locking screws if you are using a heavier camera as the camera will bounce ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhberg86 on 11/12/2013

Good price for what you get I use it on my bike and it stays on well Solid product Almost no vibration during filming The plastic is strong enough but it could be made of a better quality. Suction cup sometimes not sticking that good to the surface. On the other hand i'm using it on the tank of my bike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFippls on 10/09/2013

It's a really nice price for such an item, and it's a much cheaper alternative than many other similar products for mounting your camera on a car (or other surfaces). Obviously not good quality enough, just tried it out without even using a camera and the locking mechanism broke the first time. It seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdds01 on 08/17/2013

- Exceptionally strong suction cup! - Strong screwing mechanism - Easily holds a MiniDV camera - Suction cup can be a bit picky when first attaching. once attached, however, it's solid as a rock. - Don't tighten the screw too much (very strong). it'll break your camera's screw-hole! Only used inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorgegsaenz on 08/12/2013

the suction is very strong so it can resist big vibrations. the materials are good, it's strong and cool. very good device to film anything you want. cool for highway trips not find yet. really satisfied with it. Maybe the big size. It make obvious the camera and that you're filming. bad if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections