Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflex2002 on 11/28/2014

Pros: can be used to mount GoPro camera on car fron window Cons: sometimes it drops when window is foggy Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDonarSVK on 06/04/2014

Holds very strong on car window Used plastic feels bit cheap. Plastic screws (these one for changing the angle of holder) tend to un-screw after time. Can hold small camera well. Heavier DSLR (Canon with 15-85 mm lens) is very shaky on it, but it is still usable. It holds perfect on window, even if is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykawaii33 on 04/13/2014

Adjustability reasonably sturdy bang for the buck rating Easy to work with Only works good on FLAT, clean surfaces Used it a few times on my windows to film the scenery. I want to try and use it in the car to film myself while driving. Also used it on a motorbike once, somehow it worked the first time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswindler2009 on 12/28/2013

Cheap, value for money, relatively strong, long lasting, good adjustment Could be a bit more stronger, Alignment of the ball joint to the centre of the suction mount has an offset which you need to compensate for it when you put a camera on. I agree with... This is not on the same level as a GoPro suction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanmgra on 11/18/2013

this is an excellent product that replaces cheaper ones that comes standard with the purchase of your product, I use mine for a driving camera on the front wind screen and where I live it gets hot from the sun it very humid and other products just fall off my windscreen but this one is made to last its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianfroelund on 11/17/2013

Very nice quality mount. Can easily hold a heavy dslr camera securely. The suction cup is very sturdy can hold maybe around 3-5kg+ when properly fastened. Not a lot to mention here. The holder could be a bit longer for a dslr. It would for example be problematic to mount a dslr camera with a large objective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkavaen on 11/12/2013

Suction cup works amazing. I use this with a Panasonic HC-V500 Camera mounted to my Pontiac G6's windshield while driving around to capture the road. I have yet to have this fall off the window. You really have to tighten down the locking screws if you are using a heavier camera as the camera will bounce ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhberg86 on 11/12/2013

Good price for what you get I use it on my bike and it stays on well Solid product Almost no vibration during filming The plastic is strong enough but it could be made of a better quality. Suction cup sometimes not sticking that good to the surface. On the other hand i'm using it on the tank of my bike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFippls on 10/09/2013

It's a really nice price for such an item, and it's a much cheaper alternative than many other similar products for mounting your camera on a car (or other surfaces). Obviously not good quality enough, just tried it out without even using a camera and the locking mechanism broke the first time. It seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdds01 on 08/17/2013

- Exceptionally strong suction cup! - Strong screwing mechanism - Easily holds a MiniDV camera - Suction cup can be a bit picky when first attaching. once attached, however, it's solid as a rock. - Don't tighten the screw too much (very strong). it'll break your camera's screw-hole! Only used inside ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections