Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIchinya on 06/15/2015

В принципе неплохой держатель. По качеству не уступает держателям видеорегистраторов. На одной стороне присоска, на другой винт для накручивания видеокамеры или фотокамеры.

держатель в автомобиль держатель в автомобиль

Impression:excelent ,Car Holder,держатель в автомобиль;

0 0 0

• posted byJulitoe39 on 06/13/2015

soporte efectivo para gopro o soportar smartphones.... muy intuitivo y fácil ajuste.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bybaldzhiev on 05/11/2015

Can hold small camera well. I am using it for my camera, when I am going off-road and it is doing its job well, no fallen cameras so far! Best for the price from my point of view! Recommend it strongly! It is a very good tool!

Impression:Very good,excelent ,good suction!;

0 0 0

• posted bymorsbach on 04/16/2015

I bought it for my YouTube channel and the produt quality really surprised me. Holds my SLDR camera with no problems, very firm and stable.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/17/2015

Pros: Attaches very tightly to any window. I used mine in a car window while traveling trough easter island, and attached my gopro to it. It stuck there for one week, even under the sun and the hard road conditions and never failed on me! Cons: No cons i can think of. It is kinda big to carry it... Read more

Impression:good suction!;

0 0 0

• posted byflex2002 on 11/28/2014

Pros: can be used to mount GoPro camera on car fron window Cons: sometimes it drops when window is foggy

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDonarSVK on 06/04/2014

Holds very strong on car window Used plastic feels bit cheap. Plastic screws (these one for changing the angle of holder) tend to un-screw after time. Can hold small camera well. Heavier DSLR (Canon with 15-85 mm lens) is very shaky on it, but it is still usable. It holds perfect on window, even... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykawaii33 on 04/13/2014

Adjustability reasonably sturdy bang for the buck rating Easy to work with Only works good on FLAT, clean surfaces Used it a few times on my windows to film the scenery. I want to try and use it in the car to film myself while driving. Also used it on a motorbike once, somehow it worked the first... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswindler2009 on 12/28/2013

Cheap, value for money, relatively strong, long lasting, good adjustment Could be a bit more stronger, Alignment of the ball joint to the centre of the suction mount has an offset which you need to compensate for it when you put a camera on. I agree with... This is not on the same level as a so a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanmgra on 11/18/2013

this is an excellent product that replaces cheaper ones that comes standard with the purchase of your product, I use mine for a driving camera on the front wind screen and where I live it gets hot from the sun it very humid and other products just fall off my windscreen but this one is made to in... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: