DX » Community » Reviews » Sonun Stereo Headphone - Green + Black (3.5mm Jack/120CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikepvr on 10/21/2013

The price for sure. Very light and small. Cool style for the green color. Nice cable size. Worth the price paid for it. Compared to a Koss Porta Pro the sound REALLY sucks. It's hard to notice the bass but it have some nice quality sound for voice editing. Compact, style and mainly, cheap. Worths the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRolfegil on 04/24/2013

The sound is good, at this price level you can't expect top sound but there are no significant problems with the sound here. The sound is balanced and fine. Sits quite well on the ears. I use them for an hour or two at a time and have not experienced problems with the comfort. A bit flimsy construction,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardocusin on 03/25/2013

Beautiful, comfortable, cheap and with a great sound for this price! use can use for listening while travelling or even practing sports because the quality and comfort are great in this headphone......... i'm thnking in buying another one :) I still can't talk about durability but I hope it keeps along ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMagellaan on 01/09/2013

-Good sound quality for his price -Very good mid and high. -Light weight, and fit on my head. -use it for sport and stay on his place. (running and cycling) -Cabels or very tin and breakfull when use it daily sport -more colours are welcome like black. This is my best choice to do sport, light, and stay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysophie900731 on 01/06/2013

I got these headphones on a whim thinking i was going to get some brand name ones w/in the next month to replace them with anyway, however i quickly realized that cheaper price doesn't necessarily means cheaper quality. i love these. i use these everyday and while they may look a bit weak, are quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyaelblaze on 12/11/2012

It is cheap. It is really comfortable on the head. The ears are inside this pillow system and no exterior sound interrupts your music. The volume level is enough for me. I wouldn't expect more and besides it doesn't loos quality. The plastic case where the earphones are mounted is kind of weak. At leask ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywertpavel on 11/01/2012

Cheap and quality. Good cable and gold-plated plug. The sound is acceptable without wheezing and distortion. Lightweight and comfortable. Well visible green. I think there is no cons at this price. I have not heard super bass but sound good. Headphones comfortably on the head. Cheap, stylish and lightweight ... Read more

appearance

0 0 0

• posted bykwantlen on 10/07/2012

For the size these headphones deliver. I just played a few .flac classical music files and the sound is superb. I had Sonun ear-in phones before but with the larger Sonun the bass is better of course. After trying half a dozen others I was very happy with the Sonun; the others all were thrown out. Though ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfilipetelles on 10/01/2012

Beautiful and Cheap. Easy to Use. Comfortable to fit on your head. Package it came is great. Good sound for this price. You can rotate the speakers 45degrees, what is a good idea. Bass and Treble poor equalized. Bad plastic quality. It does not block external sound from getting inn. This is a Good option ... Read more

My sonun green

0 0 0

• posted byBondofnorway on 09/27/2012

Price is great! This is real value for money! Design is very nice - looks even better in real life than in picture. Sound quality is very good, considering the price it's great. I have bought more expensive headphones before, that doesn't come close to these as far as sound quality is concerned. Comes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections