DX » Community » Reviews » Outsize Double-Face Fibre Car Wash Mitt (Green)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by2004 on 07/11/2013

Nice but to small for my hands. Easy to wash the rims between all the spokes. Nice green color. Without spending too much money on expensive brand-name products at the bottom that will do the same job. But the price is lower, but the brand type one is bigger and more usefull to wash the bigger surface. Bigger size and even a spot to put the thum. :Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrufinocastro on 05/28/2013

Let's wash the car. Great product for cleaning my car. It protects my hand inside from old dry dirt on my car. Since my car is high it allows my to reach further on the roof. I don´t see anything until now. I am not sure about the durability of the item but I beleive, that for the price, that will be long. The price could be a little better. The color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymito125 on 01/09/2013

Great product for cleaning my car. It protects my hand inside from old dry dirt on my car. since my car is high it allows my to reach further on the roof. The only thing i can say here that the material is not the best available on the market, but then again for that money its a bargain. i can buy one every 6 month and it will be great. Maybe the color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrej86 on 12/24/2011

This is a very useful cleaning glove. Maybe it doesn't looks very efficient but in fact it is. I mostly use it for cleaning my car's windows and it really cleans them nice. It seems that there is something about that nano fibres. :) At the moment I really don't see any cons. It does the job well and if I somehow tear it or something I'll buy another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byragmarotta on 10/27/2011

- Very good glove for washing cars, and absorbs the water and cleans without scratching - Very strong, I have washed mine several times and is still perfect, even abusing the bristles. - In Brazil, this one costs three times and sold here is identical - Easy to wash and dry I did not see any kind of against this product, really good. No Great for those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeecue on 10/04/2011

Its alot easier to use than fx sponges and cloths. The dirt collects in the base, and not on the tips, so lower chance to scratch your car/bike. Can soak up quite alot of water None really, other than the color. Great mit, perfect size, i have used mine for about a year now, and they are still in good condition. If i gonna need some new one, i would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynamstorm on 01/21/2011

This glove makes washing/polishing your car so easy, and it does a great job. It leaves the car really shiny and streak free without any effort. I'll be buying another one, one to wash and the other for polishing. No con's does what it is suppose to. Get 2, one for washing - will get wet and dirty, and the other for polishing - will get waxy. Or get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections