DX » Community » Reviews » Shaped Cube (Chinese Illustration Included / Random Color)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytommyx274 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good toy, I remember how had it when I was a child. Good plastic, nice color. Nice memories too. You can make different shapes like, simple shapes. Very good toy for children and parents to play together. Cons:It's small, less than a fist. Instruction in... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGasosal on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The pro: plastic is hollow, so it is lightweight, color nice blue and white, has very good size, I loved it, you can do many figures, recommended for ages 8 to 100 years ja ja ja. Cons:The cons: for now the only error that I found is that the parties are bound by a plasti... Read more

Plastic Snake Shaped Cube Plastic Snake Shaped Cube Plastic Snake Shaped Cube
    1 0
  • posted byMantichore on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very entertaining toy. You can make different shapes like, simple shapes, animals, abstract stuff,... It has the feel of a rubik's cube, but it's not as difficult as one. Also there is nothing to 'solve', just a lot of shapes to find. Really fun if you like to keep... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypulkomandy on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is much easier to understand than the classical and more known Rubik's Cube. You can twist it in various shapes quite easily. It's relaxing, and can be used as a decorative element as well. The plastic is quite good, sometimes it's a bit hard to rotate th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYakousei on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The system is great for a kid to understand 3D stuff and learn (possibly) something useful. From dog to gun, from ball to heart. Cons:The build was a bit flaky and didn't work in all angles (had to forcefully twist it every now and then). So I'd suggest improv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlas2k on 11/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good quality with nice 'clicks'. It works as intended, and have sturdy plastics. Colors (mine are orange and yellow) are vibrant Cons:Could not get specific colors. Bought two and one piece on one of the snake shaped qubes was a bit less 'clicky', but all the ot... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymustauk on 11/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very clean and shiny. Turns very smoothly and easily. Light. I will probably buy more of them to make a really long snake. Package is good enough for a gift. Color: green. Cons:Little bit too sharp edges by design. Gaps are little loose, but superglue would fix... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexStar333dea on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good toy for childrens and parens to play together. Good quality - plastic is without "bad smell" - have good fixation of parts. I can make sphere, dog, cross and other - very fanny :-) In USSR it was a cult game of childrens and parents - it has good quali... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykosovnn on 05/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very interesting toy for childrens or adults. It has a good quality. It simple to use. You can create figures from included chinese illustration (the language doesn't matter) or imagine your own. Cons:The end of snake is easy to see in some closed figures. For e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections