DX » Community » Reviews » House Fly Shaped Fridge Magnet (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagamendesg on 06/05/2013

It is very well done. is handmade. No two are alike, each has some differences, as in the animal kingdom, where each fly has eyes bigger than another fly. The colors are realistic and do not appear to be painted, but glassy. Can not get wet, and it's looks like a fly mutant overgrown. The wings are very fragile and come loose or break easily. is good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshanedoyle on 02/27/2013

great looking magnet is a decent strength good quality non i can think of easy to swallow so keep away from the little ones you do get occasional friend smacking it with a rolled up magazine brought for son to use as a joke. but just ended up on the fridge. Does look good on fridge holding up a note tho ----------------------------------------------... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandyA on 12/09/2012

At first glance, it looks like a really big house fly. It's good for startling people. I keep mine at the office. The magnet can come out fairly easily. You might need to glue it back. The magnet isn't incredibly strong, so if you're looking to use this to post things on a metal surface, you might need a couple of these. Kids will find this funny. I ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections