DX » Community » Reviews » Centipede Shaped Fridge Magnet (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycozy7 on 02/18/2014

It looks real. I was able to scare a lot of people with it. I even scared myself once. The first time I opened it, I put it on the fridge and it fell off, while the magnet was still on the fridge. It looks like the magnet and the centipede are not tightly glued. Maybe with a good glue you could be able to make the magnet stick to the centipede. Nicely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqueensoft on 11/09/2013

Very cool fridge magnet. It is really big, as long as my hand, and excellent build quality. Even tough the magnet is small, it is very strong. It feels very rubbery, wiggling and squirming around, very life like. It is very detailed, feels very real. No problems found with this great product. Is is very good quality, great rubber material. I will definetely ... Read more

Cool centipede Cool centipede Cool centipede fridge magnet
    0 0
  • posted byGoldwater on 06/25/2013

Cool magnet centipede. Now my fridge have much more magnet monsters. The magnet is good although there is only 1 in the middle. The price is awesome. It is really cheap. I scared the hell out of my mom when I put it to the fridge first night. She was really screaming first time she so that in the morning. I even woke up. There is only 1 magnet. Also ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byagamendesg on 06/04/2013

The centipede is very good for scaring people, very well done, and even looking closely still looks like a centipede real. The only con is the risk of people throw objects away when frightened. Take care and enjoy it. I use to scare everyone. I already placed near the plants in the backyard and took home country. One tip is inside the toilet paper roll ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoEG90 on 05/30/2013

This is a nice toy, good material and good magnet. We know is not useful but is very enjoyable. Is very Funny, i thought it was smaller. It is about 12 cm. Good Design... I think you cant get any con if the magnet and build quallity is good... no cons I ordered this item only because i saw it by chance and I got curiosity... In general is good... no ... Read more

In the lamp in the lamp 2 In the lamp!!
    1 0
  • posted byBenniDj on 08/30/2010

Hmm... there are less Pros at all... Ok, it looks a little bit like a real one. The size is for this one big, but there exist much bigger real living Centipedes. It breaks so easily... that's not nice! It has in the middle a iron wire, I think its for bending, but if you do this - it will break... not in two parts, but the plastic body rip. the one ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanielcroatia on 06/23/2010

Real look Big in size Mutant centipede You can have fun for the few moments material is not flexible weak and small magnet legs are lot so real hard to change shape - can be broken easily, mine is almost broken after adapting for easy sticking on the fridge Must have for your fridge collection I would like flexible version of this item Buy this and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections