Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBodewalla on 02/14/2014

This silicon cockroach similacrum will really scare the hell out of some people! There were people here who stepped on mine one like dancing crazy people, and screaming like they were trying to exorcizing demons. LOL! Collor, texture, size ang figure are all lifelike. No cons! Just have fun! They could just hide or embed the magnet in the cockroach ... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byjwm353s on 12/05/2013

Very fun, they look pretty real if shadowed and placed in a good spot. The color could be a bit darker, but it is much darker than the picture so don't worry too much about that. The magnet is stronger than you would expect, but not as strong as I would prefer. The magnet strength and shape does lend itself useful because any vibration makes it move ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielDrumond on 11/19/2013

The product is good and looks very well its reality... You can fear other people with this, this can give you very laughs!! Lots of women (and men too) can be scared by this... The product is a bit transparent... Furthermore, no cons about this... Maybe your red colour can be a bad thing, because it removes part of your reality. No more cons. It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJkawaii on 11/15/2013

My boyfriend really got scared. Perfect for a joke. Very realistic and good size. It's very cheap. ¡Mi novio se cagó vivo! Se iba a liar a escobazos con ella XD Las antenas se mueven al abrir la puerta del frigorifico. Está muy bien de precio. Too realistic!! XD Nothing bad to say other than that. De lo realista que es da asco, por lo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjotaminao on 11/07/2013

Very funny item. Scares the hell out of people. No one likes cockroaches! :) The magnet was poorly glued and detached from the cockroach. Had to glue it myself. The plastic is not very good material either, but as long as the cockroach stays put on the fride, I believe that that is no issue. Placed it on the bottom part of the fridge. It looks as if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamrcoandrelima on 10/18/2013

Looks real! Ideal to scare your friends. Small and lightweight, can be carried in your pocket. Very fun. The magnet is small but is very strong! The color and texture of the insect leave women panicked! The glue that makes the magnet to be glued cucaracha loose easily. Grudei the insect in the fridge and when I tried to withdraw the magnet stuck to ... Read more

Nojenta! Ótima para assustar a vovó! No chão
    0 0
  • posted byhrudka2 on 08/09/2013

It arrived quickly, the build quality is great, size like a real one. For some people look like real one and scares them off instantly. It does its job well. maybe the magnet might be too small for some surfaces othervise no cons at all the sticky surface might be horrifying on touch for someone everybody gets scared only once and then it is a nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagamendesg on 06/04/2013

The cockroach is very good for scaring people, beautifully made, and even looking closely still looks like a real cockroach. the only one con is the risk of people throw objects away when frightened. I use to scare everyone already put up next to the food in the school cafeteria, and the servant almost threw the food in the trash. Caution, people may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytigeritis on 05/13/2013

- Looks like a real cocroach except for the under part - It's now easier to scare my sister :D - Good for making Geocaching containers - Price is 50/50, but you can rarely find these things on internet. - Under part is not well made - Magnet is very weak - I hope the legs or "moustache" won't fall off quickly. These fake bugs are really hard ... Read more

Cockroach
    0 0
  • posted bytiagotpc on 05/07/2013

It really looks good. Just like the real deal. It has magnet that function really well. From time to time I put in the refrigerator door to prank my wife! She keeps getting scared every time. Soft legs. Nothing at this time. good item. No cons at all. Excellent for pranks and having fun fun with the wife. It really looks good. Just like the real deal.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections