Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDantavares on 08/10/2017

Impression:Funny,Very fun !;

Simply the best toy ever! He has a magnet that helps a lot to get a lot of pranks on his girlfriend, mother aunt etc. Always have one at hand, it's fun guaranteed.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySEMURET on 05/20/2017

Impression:Cheap,Funny,Realistic;

Cucaracha de plático con imán realista. Ideal para gastar bromas, tiene un gran parecido con las cucarachas de verdad. No tiene mayor utilidad que la de hacer bromas pero es un artículo muy barato. Como adorno en el frigorífico no resulta muy bonito pero también puede servir.

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTirlin on 05/10/2017

Impression:good,Cheap,Scary;

Pros: the cockroach is made of plastic, so even if it fall from a high height, it won't break. Cons: the magnet came unattached. It would be a good ideia to use your own super glue, especially if you want this on high places. Bottom line: think of it as a scary toy with a free magnet, and you be... Read more

Very cheap but very useful

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTalesBarros on 04/10/2017

Impression:good,Scary;

It could be better, but still manages to scare lots of people. Really cheap and fun.

Good quality, but not perfect

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymbratus on 03/25/2017

Impression:good;

Pros: as advertised. looks alive. I use it as a cat toy, placing it around and cat hunts it and bring it back. Nice. Oh, my wife screamed when she saw it... :-) Cons: a weak glue and magnet is easily detached, but I have super glue... Overall: Perfect scare and cat toy.Recommended. Good seller,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10891230 on 02/20/2017

Подходит для розыгрышей

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymonvelo on 02/02/2017

Impression:Bon rapport qualité prix;

Bon rapport qualité prix

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynotherb on 08/24/2015

Pros: It looks very real. They have a magnet sticked in bottom, so you can attach them to any metal... for example a door handle, it is so funny!! Cons: The magneto arrived unstuck in some of them. I stick it with glue. In some the antennas came a little crooked, but it isn't a big problem...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBodewalla on 02/14/2014

This silicon cockroach similacrum will really scare the hell out of some people! There were people here who stepped on mine one like dancing crazy people, and screaming like they were trying to exorcizing demons. LOL! Collor, texture, size ang figure are all lifelike. No cons! Just have fun! They... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun
    posted byjwm353s on 12/05/2013

Very fun, they look pretty real if shadowed and placed in a good spot. The color could be a bit darker, but it is much darker than the picture so don't worry too much about that. The magnet is stronger than you would expect, but not as strong as I would prefer. The magnet strength and shape does... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere