Really good protector.
I've bought this for my new Samsung Galaxy Ace to protect its screen from duts, and mostly for the scratches. I'm really glad i've bought this, its against water (some rain falt over it and nothing happend), its ofcourse Touch Sensitive, very important for touch Cell phones.. And ... Read more
- Works well on my camera. - Protects really good, no scratches on my screen yet :)
- Easy to remove finger prints etc.. so you won't have an dirty screen.
- Really cheap! The original one for my camera is about $15!!
- Fit's good on my phone. Didn't use it on a camera. My screen is a bit smaller, but ... Read more
I bought one of these for my Dell Axim X30 PDA's touchcreen. I use the stylus for precise entries but 9/10 times I use the tip of my fingernail on my index finger to poke and scribble on the screen. Usually, with other screen protectors, scratches will appear within days. I have had 8 months with this ... Read more
* Decently priced for its size
* Fits 3.5 inch perfectly * A little difficult to put on compared to other ones i've tried
* Not anti-glare * Not anti-reflective * Not anti-fingerprint Despite the negatives, it still gets the job done and wasn't that difficult to put on. Essentially it works despite its ... Read more
This item didn't fit my 3.5 inch screen, there was still a bit too much material. I had to cut it a bit. didn't fit correctly nor did it was it anti reflective. In the sun or daylight it was really hard to see. I'm on the fence with this one...not sure if I want to get one. ON one hand it is a thick ... Read more
This screen protector is very cheap compared to the retail price of these things ( around $10 in my country ) Fits a 3.5" screen perfectly, and provides edge-to-edge protection. This one however is not as easy to apply as some of the other ones I have used and some bubbles were left behind. Also, slight ... Read more
Used the protector for my new TomTom ONe 3rd generation GPS.
The protector is thick enough to prevent scratches.
Includes cloth to wipe surface. As with most protectors, applying it without any dust underneath it can be quite challenging at times. Just have to make sure the surface is wiped clean and ... Read more
Excellent quality, clear and thick enough to protect the screen from scratches. Cheap. Easy to install. Doesn't fit perfectly with my 3.5'' Pocket PC but it's OK. Not real 3.5'' screen protector. It's more than better for the price. I would get some more. Buy a bigger one if you have 3.5'' devices. Read more
clear protector film smaller than 3.5" but enough
easy to place but dont try to replace it ...only one try or you Risk to put dust or fingerprints in package
- 1 film between 2 Adhesive film
- 1 one gab good stuff not expensive Read more
- good quality -- does not leave any bubbles on the LCD
- won't scratch (used it on my mio GPS touchscreen LCD, and the protector remains unscratched even though I've used other sharp pointers other than the stylus)
- comes with a cleaning cloth. - like the other reviewer said, it is not a true 3.5 inch ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.