Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharzevil2 on 05/21/2011

Really good protector. I've bought this for my new Samsung Galaxy Ace to protect its screen from duts, and mostly for the scratches. I'm really glad i've bought this, its against water (some rain falt over it and nothing happend), its ofcourse Touch Sensitive, very important for touch Cell phones.. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvdvorst on 06/01/2010

- Works well on my camera. - Protects really good, no scratches on my screen yet :) - Easy to remove finger prints etc.. so you won't have an dirty screen. - Really cheap! The original one for my camera is about $15!! - Fit's good on my phone. Didn't use it on a camera. My screen is a bit smaller, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byda1510a on 04/17/2010

I bought one of these for my Dell Axim X30 PDA's touchcreen. I use the stylus for precise entries but 9/10 times I use the tip of my fingernail on my index finger to poke and scribble on the screen. Usually, with other screen protectors, scratches will appear within days. I have had 8 months with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysekihoutai on 03/12/2010

* Decently priced for its size * Fits 3.5 inch perfectly * A little difficult to put on compared to other ones i've tried * Not anti-glare * Not anti-reflective * Not anti-fingerprint Despite the negatives, it still gets the job done and wasn't that difficult to put on. Essentially it works despite its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhong88 on 08/10/2008

This item didn't fit my 3.5 inch screen, there was still a bit too much material. I had to cut it a bit. didn't fit correctly nor did it was it anti reflective. In the sun or daylight it was really hard to see. I'm on the fence with this one...not sure if I want to get one. ON one hand it is a thick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakg7091 on 05/21/2008

This screen protector is very cheap compared to the retail price of these things ( around $10 in my country ) Fits a 3.5" screen perfectly, and provides edge-to-edge protection. This one however is not as easy to apply as some of the other ones I have used and some bubbles were left behind. Also, slight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJontsui on 02/23/2008

Used the protector for my new TomTom ONe 3rd generation GPS. The protector is thick enough to prevent scratches. Includes cloth to wipe surface. As with most protectors, applying it without any dust underneath it can be quite challenging at times. Just have to make sure the surface is wiped clean and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThrudgelmir on 01/15/2008

Excellent quality, clear and thick enough to protect the screen from scratches. Cheap. Easy to install. Doesn't fit perfectly with my 3.5'' Pocket PC but it's OK. Not real 3.5'' screen protector. It's more than better for the price. I would get some more. Buy a bigger one if you have 3.5'' devices. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynetzuke on 01/02/2008

clear protector film smaller than 3.5" but enough easy to place but dont try to replace it ...only one try or you Risk to put dust or fingerprints in package - 1 film between 2 Adhesive film - 1 one gab good stuff not expensive Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadmonk on 11/19/2007

- good quality -- does not leave any bubbles on the LCD - won't scratch (used it on my mio GPS touchscreen LCD, and the protector remains unscratched even though I've used other sharp pointers other than the stylus) - comes with a cleaning cloth. - like the other reviewer said, it is not a true 3.5 inch ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections