Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhbadenes on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is really really fun. Not easy at all! Fun for children and adults. There are some very complicated steps. It has three "levels", the start of the puzzle lets you choose three points to start, which actually get you to somewhere in the middle of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemennocchi on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great toy! Should I call it a toy? Maybe I should call it a "brain training device", since you can take hours and hours to solve the maze in the hardest level. Simple and does what its suposed to. Cons:You can get addicted to it. For me, this is the on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaco on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well made and everything is clear. Every corner is having a number and that's why you cannot lost. Outer shell is plastic- not possible to break easily. Looks really cool.. Cons:One track of three is blocked, because at the middle the roof and track are meetin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauzudo233 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is sturdy, well built and totally awesome! The kids have a great time playing with the Brain IQ Trainer Ball. Even the taller kids like to play with the ball! The price is really low for the time we already played with it! Hours of intense silence i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagudino on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice addictive game, for all ages. Funny and enjoyable. Amazing there are 3 tracks inside you can choose with 3 different levels you can dare to finish. Cons:Sometimes confusing, parts moving inside? Dont really know if it is on purpose, dont seem to get from a track and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRendal on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is sturdy, well built and totally awesome! The kids have a great time playing with the Brain IQ Trainer Ball. Even the taller kids like to play with the ball! The price is really low for the time we already played with it! Hours of intense silence in the hous... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomad0 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Playing with it for hours. Great toy! The transparent outer sphere is soft plastic, not glass. It doesn't break in case of falling from a table! Cons:It's impossible to get the ball to #36 of the level 2: the rotating "ladle" doesn't rotate. You can see the yell... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNL040 on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- a nice game to kill some time. - three different levels to start or from 1 to 3 is also possible. - nice rotating parts inside. - good quality materials and connections. Cons:- ball sometimes get stuck inside. - not detachable OtherThoughts:This product has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUkrania on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice educational three dimentions toy. You have a possibility to start from 3 different positions, its like 1,2,3 hardness level. Sphere material maded from PET film, not from plastic or glass, so its impossible to broke. Cons:Price, i think that price cold be... Read more

1 0
  • posted byolpak on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this IQ trainer because I want to buy the original, but the price was really expensive in my country (around 35 dollars). I don't try the original during a sufficiently long time to compare but I find this one has a good quality. As an additional qual... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections