Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesarbeatle on 09/15/2016

Pros: Muy divertido, los niños, jóvenes y mayores se entretienen jugando con la bola. Ayuda a agilizar el cerebro. Cons: Ninguno. Otros: Buen precio, solo que el paquete llegó con la bola abollada.

Excelente bola IQ Excelente bola IQ Excelente bola IQ

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 1

• posted byAntagonizer on 09/04/2016

..very absorbing toy - It requires lot of patience, considerable dexterity and spatial imagination. The numbers on rails could be black and the starting point more obvious but still it is nice toy.

nothing to do with IQ but still... nothing to do with IQ but still... nothing to do with IQ but still...

Impression:Excellent!,Entertaining,addictive;

0 0 5

• posted byJKxxx on 08/30/2016

Interesting, fun, not expensive. For children and adults. Quality for that price pretty good.

Interesting Interesting

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted byPowerPhoto on 08/22/2016

A qualidade do produto surpreende. A bola é feita de PET que é o material utilizado nas garrafas de 2 litros. Praticamente inquebrável. Além do produto ser divertido, faz com que as crianças desenvolvam suas funções motoras e o raciocínio.

Impression:Qualidade,divertido,Durável;

0 0 6

• posted bynifemi on 08/12/2016

Pros: Very good toy. Everybody likes t at home. It helps you to learn to be patience when performing a task. I play with it anytime I have chance and is fun playing with and entertaining. Built material is good, has fallen several times from my kids hand and it never break or deform. Cons: None

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 4

• posted by9551318 on 01/01/2016

Pros: The product had much better quality than expected, it was cheap and the whole family loved it. Great and cheap gift idea! Cons: The only thing i can think of is that the product came in a badly damaged box. But then again that just proves that the ball itself is robust enough to survive a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaminokorto on 12/05/2015

Kids like it but adults love it even more. I cant stop playing with it since its so mind challenging

0 0 0

• posted byDavidBusta on 11/03/2015

Podria haber sido de mejor calidad el plástico transparente; ya que llego un poco aboyado; la caja no llego en tan buen estado; un poco aboyada y aplastada. En cuando el juguete, es bien entretenido incluso para un adulto; cumple con toda la espectaviva.

Impression:cumple;

0 0 0

• posted byChileMark on 10/28/2015

The product was delivered on time, packaging was wrong for an international shipment, product box was unusable. buy in "DX" is very simple and pleasant. Thanks! :)

0 0 0

• posted bypetergraus on 09/29/2015

Fun for children and adults.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere