Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9551318 on 01/01/2016

Pros: The product had much better quality than expected, it was cheap and the whole family loved it. Great and cheap gift idea! Cons: The only thing i can think of is that the product came in a badly damaged box. But then again that just proves that the ball itself is robust enough to survive a I... Read more

Impression:Excellent!;

0 0 0

• posted bykaminokorto on 12/05/2015

Kids like it but adults love it even more. I cant stop playing with it since its so mind challenging

0 0 0

• posted byDavidBusta on 11/03/2015

Podria haber sido de mejor calidad el plástico transparente; ya que llego un poco aboyado; la caja no llego en tan buen estado; un poco aboyada y aplastada. En cuando el juguete, es bien entretenido incluso para un adulto; cumple con toda la espectaviva.

Impression:cumple;

0 0 0

• posted byChileMark on 10/28/2015

The product was delivered on time, packaging was wrong for an international shipment, product box was unusable. buy in "DX" is very simple and pleasant. Thanks! :)

0 0 0

• posted bypetergraus on 09/29/2015

Fun for children and adults.

0 0 0

• posted byLeogran on 12/05/2014

Очень увлекательная игрушка! Детям очень понравилось! И не только детям. Взрослые тоже с удовольствием гоняют шарик! Спасибо!! Very exciting toy! Kids loved it! And not just children. Adults, too, would chase the ball! Thanks !!

Impression:Beautiful toy.;

0 0 0

• posted bycolpamax on 12/04/2014

Очень интересный 3д лабиринт и для ребенка и для родителя. Интерес не утихает до сих пор, Единственно что плохо пришло помятым, плохо упакованно было. с трудом выпрямили , но все равно достаточно хрупок, на пол его лучше не ронять, пластмасса из чего шар может помяться, разбирать его надо чтобы... Read more

Impression:отлично;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunomontebelo on 08/23/2014

Pros: It's challenging! Nice for children and adults! Worth the US$ 6.5. Cons: Nothing bad.

0 0 0

• posted bydasmoscas on 08/19/2014

Nice toy for improving children motor skills and reflexes. Very well made, colorfull, beautifyl toy. I wasn't able to finish it yet, but my son is liking it very much. Seems to be resistant, it stays on the ground and doesn't have scratches yet. Didn't find any cons yet.

Impression:Very well made,Challenge;

0 0 0

• posted bytomyahack on 05/22/2014

When I bought this product I thought it was really fun and even when I didnt get to the level 100 yet, you can challenge your family or your friends with this toy. You can start from different levels so you dont need to walthtrough the 100 levels in a row. The quality is not bad but sometimes I a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere