Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomyahack on 05/22/2014

When I bought this product I thought it was really fun and even when I didnt get to the level 100 yet, you can challenge your family or your friends with this toy. You can start from different levels so you dont need to walthtrough the 100 levels in a row. The quality is not bad but sometimes I feel like it could be easier to do it for the materials ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj0bs on 03/01/2014

Amazing toy, very very difficult to complete but I wouldn't have it any other way. From reading some of the other reviews, I was afraid some of the obstacles inside the ball would be misplaced, or badly constructed. Fortunately that was not the case, and the toy is very well built. Also worth saying, this might look childish at first, but try it once ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagliano on 01/11/2014

Cheap and very fun. Some new for the very old puzzles (nails, wood blocks etc.) this ball works your space notion, you´ll find yourself imagining how the paths will be if you flip the ball in many ways. Cheap built quality, mine came with a small bump (probably post service to blame) but the plastic is thin. Worth having it. You will free your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDocJustice on 12/25/2013

Fun for kids and grown ups alike. What looks like an overgrown rattle is in fact an incredibly well crafted and intricate maze. Ball is made of soft, non breakable plastic No instructions, but in a way, figuring how to get started is the first (and easy) riddle of a long string of more to come ! A booklet in the box advertizes several other models, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaas1976 on 12/11/2013

Muy diferente de los rompecabezas tradicionales. Es muy entretenido, aunque dudo que un niño menor de 7 años tenga paciencia para completar el juego. La esfera de plástico es flexible por lo que resiste a golpes. Podría ser algo más fácil si fuese algo mayor el tamaño. Yo pedí cuatro y uno de ellos llegó ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbadenes on 11/13/2013

It is really really fun. Not easy at all! Fun for children and adults. There are some very complicated steps. It has three "levels", the start of the puzzle lets you choose three points to start, which actually get you to somewhere in the middle of the long, 100-steps run. The outer shell is not really rigid nor cheap plastic. This is great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynpg69 on 10/05/2013

All of it! For all ages, Boy or Girl, Men & Women. Nice and easy to play, no instructions required, no special knowledge, just the eager to play. The packaging it's not at the level of the game and I received it clumsy I bought one for my children and they loved it. So do their friends, and mine! So I begin to buy more for presents. Challenging,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRendal on 08/02/2013

Keeps the kids and the adults silent for a few hours. Very dexterity demanding, but not too hard at the track #1. Nobody is able to pass by it without playing a little. Almost identical to the 30$+ balls you can buy in boutiques here in Canada. Very sturdy, water resistant. No cons at all. Our ball have been thrown on the floor and hit on the head my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemennocchi on 03/11/2013

Great toy! Should I call it a toy? Maybe I should call it a "brain training device", since you can take hours and hours to solve the maze in the hardest level. Simple and does what its suposed to. You can get addicted to it. For me, this is the only "problem"... Great for kids of all ages. I'm 26 and I'm feeling like my little nephew ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaco on 02/16/2013

Well made and everything is clear. Every corner is having a number and that's why you cannot lost. Outer shell is plastic- not possible to break easily. Looks really cool.. One track of three is blocked, because at the middle the roof and track are meeting and way on is not possible. And by shortcuts- you have to start again Mind and motor are connected ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections