Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygstyle17007 on 07/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good effect, easy to reset, worth the money. Easy to get use to and gives a very good illusion Cons:Arrived bent and package was smashed. Another con was that there wasn't any tape on the magnet and the product gimmick was easily seen due to the poor quality of the gimmic... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjerryonly on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love this amazing magic trick from David Stone, I can't find this product in my country, and this version include even a Dvd. Finally the price-quality can't be better. This card through the window trick is the best of this type. Is really unexpected. ;) Cons:The time... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymajerik on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice illusion, for pro ! Cheap low price Cons:Magnet not enought powerfull for all the window i had try. Need to customize the gimmick with several other magnet ... And the price to do this trick grow up !!! Not for beginner, need to know several card man... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRDNROXAS on 06/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In other shops the price of this trick is very high but here it is very low and is original !! I was very surprised when I received it Cons:The spectator can see the sign on the gimmick card so during the effect the public can't stay too close to it but with some foresi... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections