Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymegha on 05/26/2015

It's easy to do but requires some practice. Best price ever. It's FRAGILE so not suggested for young kids. STRONG visual effect.

Impression:good,Excelent QUALITY cards,Very good for it's price.;

0 0 0

• posted by8985270 on 02/14/2015

A perfect prop to trick people but when it is delivered the card are a bit bend. But I was able to make it straight and was trick people/friends with this.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8794843 on 12/05/2014

Пришло быстро, все хорошо. качество неплохое, можно брать. Хотелось бы видеть с рубашками разных цветов

Impression:Здорово,недорого ;

0 0 0

• posted byEitayc on 10/25/2012

Nice trick. The card are bicycle quality. The puncher is a good one although you only have to use it once on one of your cards. (I thought that you get the other card too, the one that you move the hole to at the end, but you get only the gimmick one) You have to supply one of your cards and a in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoCr on 05/03/2012

Very good card quality. Look like real Bicycle cards (blue deck). The punching machine seems ok. The price is very good too. No English manual (only chinese) and no video so it's not easy to learn the trick. I would have deserved a video like the other trick sold by DX (the bolt one). Blue is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyepping on 10/14/2011

well ... good quality, good impression of the trick, a couple of hours before a mirror with a typical viewing video material! useful for the magician's suitcase! I do not know .. probably only the fact that the card is only blue! not for the red deck bicycle! but you can make hand-made! can bring... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: