Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrueMagic on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very visual effect. - Can be done with a spectator finger. - Easy preparation. - Ends clean, with nothing to find. Cons:- Breaks quickly if you don't know how to use it properly. - The chinese instructions are not clear enough. - The coin have to be on the g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice sheet, makes the coin appear to be on top of the rubber. Quite cheap, so buy a few. Cons:Probably won't last long, but hasn't broken yet. OtherThoughts:To do the trick: Take a coin. Place it on a stand which is smaller than the coin - an upside-down shot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlost on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good trick for a cheap price. I recommend this one! You really cant see that the coin is underneath the rubber. It is THAT invisible! Cons:The only thing I can complain over is that it can break easily. But just dont use it to often and push the coin to hard - then... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy but a great magic effect, and a very low price ! The only downside is the risk of breaking the plastic with the preparation but I don't care because I can buy a new one; you remember the price really low. Cons:No Cons at all, ive done the thing almos... Read more

0 0
  • posted by731969 on 04/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and impressive magic trick. Must be careful of sharp edges. I bought more pieces, it will not last long. So I have a stock for a longer period of time. Cons:They do not last too long to use. But it is cheap, so it does not matter. Longer delivery. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimon19911 on 03/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good trick with a really strong effect - Good price for this AMAZING trick! - Easy to learn and perform Cons:- Needs a setup - After been used 5 times it broke, but don't bother, just buy a new one! It's a good price for the good trick, mybe you can say... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoemdorp on 12/27/2010

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ehh... No idea.... Cons:I cannot figure it out how it works. The manual is clearly Chinese... So I do not have a clue how this one works. It seems to be an easy and fun trick, but without knowing how it works it is hard to have any fun. OtherThoughts:Like with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoemdorp on 12/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, i bought 3 items of this thing because i knew this breaks easily, but i'm using the first one, and done it almost 15 times. Its more or less same quality than in a magic store. Great trick and Great Price Cons:No Cons at all, ive done the thing almost 15 ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVictorC on 07/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, i bought 3 items of this thing because i knew this breaks easily, but i'm using the first one, and done it almost 15 times. Its more or less same quality than in a magic store. Great trick and Great Price Cons:No Cons at all, ive done the thing al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRDNROXAS on 06/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy but a great magic effect, and a very low price ! The only downside is the risk of breaking the plastic with the preparation but I don't care because I can buy a new one; you remember the price really low. Cons:The instructions are in chinese but I prepare the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections