Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrueMagic on 07/30/2013

- Very visual effect. - Can be done with a spectator finger. - Easy preparation. - Ends clean, with nothing to find. - Breaks quickly if you don't know how to use it properly. - The chinese instructions are not clear enough. - The coin have to be on the glass when the trick start, which could be suspicious to some people. Awsome magic trick, but you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2013

Nice sheet, makes the coin appear to be on top of the rubber. Quite cheap, so buy a few. Probably won't last long, but hasn't broken yet. To do the trick: Take a coin. Place it on a stand which is smaller than the coin - an upside-down shot glass works well. Stretch the rubber sheet over the coin and allow it to shrink around the coin so the coin appears ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlost on 10/28/2012

Really good trick for a cheap price. I recommend this one! You really cant see that the coin is underneath the rubber. It is THAT invisible! The only thing I can complain over is that it can break easily. But just dont use it to often and push the coin to hard - then it wont be a problem. It can also be good to clip your finger nails before using! Buy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Very easy but a great magic effect, and a very low price ! The only downside is the risk of breaking the plastic with the preparation but I don't care because I can buy a new one; you remember the price really low. No Cons at all, ive done the thing almost 15 times with one of this and hasnt broke yet. Dont use with long nails or otherway this will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by731969 on 04/14/2012

Very cheap and impressive magic trick. Must be careful of sharp edges. I bought more pieces, it will not last long. So I have a stock for a longer period of time. They do not last too long to use. But it is cheap, so it does not matter. Longer delivery. I think it's advantageous to buy it. It's impressive, simple and appealing to me. If you want cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimon19911 on 03/18/2012

- Very good trick with a really strong effect - Good price for this AMAZING trick! - Easy to learn and perform - Needs a setup - After been used 5 times it broke, but don't bother, just buy a new one! It's a good price for the good trick, mybe you can say it's to expensive for a piece of latex, but it's shipped to you for free, remember that. I see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoemdorp on 12/27/2010

Ehh... No idea.... I cannot figure it out how it works. The manual is clearly Chinese... So I do not have a clue how this one works. It seems to be an easy and fun trick, but without knowing how it works it is hard to have any fun. Like with the other tricks, a decent English manual would boost sales enormous, as the price is super. Know what you are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoemdorp on 12/14/2010

Easy to use, i bought 3 items of this thing because i knew this breaks easily, but i'm using the first one, and done it almost 15 times. Its more or less same quality than in a magic store. Great trick and Great Price No Cons at all, ive done the thing almost 15 times with one of this and hasnt broke yet. Dont use with long nails or otherway this will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVictorC on 07/08/2010

Easy to use, i bought 3 items of this thing because i knew this breaks easily, but i'm using the first one, and done it almost 15 times. Its more or less same quality than in a magic store. Great trick and Great Price No Cons at all, ive done the thing almost 15 times with one of this and hasnt broke yet. Dont use with long nails or otherway this will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRDNROXAS on 06/18/2010

Very easy but a great magic effect, and a very low price ! The only downside is the risk of breaking the plastic with the preparation but I don't care because I can buy a new one; you remember the price really low. The instructions are in chinese but I prepare the magic trick pushing the money against the plastic with my fingers. The only downside is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections