Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoniejj on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have it more then 3 months, and this is super!! - no scratches (seriously!!) - easy to attach, since your camera has a little bit bigger screen. Cons:None (cant put more info, this thing is tiny, 500 limit is annoying here) OtherThoughts:buy it for your came... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 11/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Satisfied with this! Easy to apply, excellent and useful! No bubbles after stick on. Cons:Leaves stains and fingerprints though. Not exactly suitable for my camera which is a Olympus E-PL1 but closest I could find. OtherThoughts:I bought 2 pcs and after trying t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpeederase on 10/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic product. Dirt cheap, tough, easy to apply, resists scratches fairly well. I've yet to gum up one of mine despite dropping my phone on the pavement. Cons:Glare-free, yes, but it leaves smudges and fingerprints like no tomorrow. If you buy any of these... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissnk on 10/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Was easy to apply and is thick. Doesn't look like it'll leave a lot of scratches. Was applied in a steamy bathroom with no trouble at all, ie. no bubbles or dust trapped underneath. Looks remarkably like a smaller version of the old sku.4086 (the one that is clear and wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFordTang on 12/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is great. I thought that it might be thin like other screen protectors that I've read about but this one is nice and thick. It was also really easy to apply and I didn't get any air bubbles at all. I think it was due to the thickness that helped in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections