Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoniejj on 01/02/2013

I have it more then 3 months, and this is super!! - no scratches (seriously!!) - easy to attach, since your camera has a little bit bigger screen. None (cant put more info, this thing is tiny, 500 limit is annoying here) buy it for your camera,. My underwatercamera got damaged in water at the sea, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 11/25/2010

Satisfied with this! Easy to apply, excellent and useful! No bubbles after stick on. Leaves stains and fingerprints though. Not exactly suitable for my camera which is a Olympus E-PL1 but closest I could find. I bought 2 pcs and after trying to stick 1 on for a while, it did not fit and thus I had to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpeederase on 10/27/2010

Fantastic product. Dirt cheap, tough, easy to apply, resists scratches fairly well. I've yet to gum up one of mine despite dropping my phone on the pavement. Glare-free, yes, but it leaves smudges and fingerprints like no tomorrow. If you buy any of these screen protectors, make sure you've got a cloth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymissnk on 10/08/2009

Was easy to apply and is thick. Doesn't look like it'll leave a lot of scratches. Was applied in a steamy bathroom with no trouble at all, ie. no bubbles or dust trapped underneath. Looks remarkably like a smaller version of the old sku.4086 (the one that is clear and without the greenish tint). So if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFordTang on 12/25/2008

This product is great. I thought that it might be thin like other screen protectors that I've read about but this one is nice and thick. It was also really easy to apply and I didn't get any air bubbles at all. I think it was due to the thickness that helped in preventing any air bubbles. I can't really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections