DX » Community » Reviews » Party Magic Trick Joke Toy - Plastic Black Magic Wand
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuaveDan on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price of these wands is right. I can give them away to kids during my act without breaking the bank. Cons:Nothing...besides the fact they don't actually have magic powers. OtherThoughts:As a working professional magician, I need a few wands in my act, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroa1991 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a cheap and easy to perform magic trick. It's good for begginers. You can carry this everywhere. (pt) é um trque barato e fácil de fazer, é bom para iniciantes. Voce pode carregar para todo lugar. Cons:It doesn't explain how to perform the trick. (pt... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySaenx on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks like the Magic Wand that all the classic Magicians use. It has a string that you can pull on both sides of the wand. The quality is good, the plastic seems to be very resistant. Cons:I didnt understand how to do the "trick joke", they should p... Read more

Really Fun Magic Wand Really Fun Magic Wand II Really Fun Magic Wand III
    0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- As always, unbeatable price - Comes with an examinable pen, and that's very nice - Looks solid and well made, nothing tips - Both pens work, you can even write with them! - English manual supplied. Cons:- Mine came blue, but that isn't a real issue. i can't... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections