DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Watermelon Shaped Memo Pad (About 150-Page)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViniDartora on 08/02/2013

It is very beautiful and looks great as a garnish, but to write little notes is perfect. And it's very cute. É muito bonito, e fica ótimo como um enfeite, mas para escrever pequenas anotações é perfeito. E é muito bonito. It's a bit hard to make it stay open like a watermelon, but it is not impossible. É um pouco dificil ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRetailer on 11/18/2011

- The watermelon is awsome, i really like it very much. - The design is very complete. Even has the seeds. - My girlfriend is very happy with his watermelon. - The basket is perfect with the design. - Unfortunately it is not a post it. - Its a little complicated to grab the leaves one by one. - I think i need more than one clip. Although the watermelon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuuhaku on 04/28/2011

It's pretty much exactly as pictured and it's actually a pretty thick pad. Not too bad. There really isn't anything bad you can say about it! Mine came with a red paper clip and red foam guard. I really don't have a preference for any color but I thought people might like to know that there's different colors for the foam just in case they have a preference.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulialab on 02/09/2011

It looks really cute! -The size is perfect - Doesn't look cheap Nothing! It's a really cheap product with a good quality. It's perfect like a gift, everyone will love it. I thought the notepad wasn't going to be stable but I was wrong :D The net come in asorted colors but are allways go nice togheter. (ej. If the notepad is a green/red watermelon, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 09/27/2010

- it even looks better than the dealextreme ad pics once you receive it - it's the right size to be a "mini notepad" - also great use as decorations - i received it in good condition - could have had a lower price - it's a little hard to have it stand still 'cause it doesn't have a flat base It would be awesome if you collect all of these ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections