DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Grapefruit Shaped Memo Pad (About 150-Page)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhysoar on 09/08/2011

An exellent product! I received it in time and i'm very happy! I have ordered extra memo pads apples, kiwis and strawberries. All of them look great! I've gifted some to my friend and they were very pleased to get such unusual memo pads. I recommend this memo pad for everybody because it is a an... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfvcobain on 03/26/2011

THAT'S a great stationary item. Bought 5 on a time, lots for gifts. It looks very well, specially 'cause it has painted pages, different from most others, on wich the page is basically white. I don't think anyone would dare to say that it isn't a great price. Around my country you wouldn't find a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeodahsan on 12/15/2010

- THESE ARE VERY REALISTIC (Unlike the apple and pear ones) JUST INCREDIBLE!! - BUY AS MANY AS YOU CAN!!! - Incredible easy to assembly (and destroy too) - VERY cool very incredible.. buy it. - incredibly CHEAP... - Easy to destroy (paper make) - somehow hard to make it stand assembled but after... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere