Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypdsadx on 03/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used a couple of these on my Olympus E410. They do exactly what they are supposed to do without introducing glare or distortion. Surprisingly scratch resistant. Easy to remove, but did not lift until I removed it. Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:Screen protect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulz01 on 02/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality transparent plastic film which will protect your screen from scratches. I actually bought this for my Sony Ericsson P1i PDA phone and it fits great. Protects well and doesnt scratch too easily. Cons:A bit pricey for a bit of plastic. Would cost th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattis on 11/15/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This it absolutely the best screen protector I've ever had. It's Glossy and ~100% transparent. You can view it in all angles, other than some matt ones. Comes with very useful cleaning cloth and instructions. Fits well to my Creative Zen Vision:M (2,5") media player... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections