Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byturcogyn on 05/19/2011

- It is protected by a bubble bag and a plastic anti adherent. - It's fun playing it on the wall and see smash. - Can be used in practical joke. - Chegou protegido por um saco bolha, e um plastico anti aderente. - É divertido joga-lo na parede e ver espatifar-se. - Pode ser usado em piadas praticas.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUniquegGirly on 04/21/2011

* fun * cute shape * looks cool being thrown against a window(etc) * nice to squeeze * nice decoration * sprung a leak the 2nd day after barely using it :( * water leaked everywhere, didnt smell bad/toxic * gets dirty quick-like I enjoyed it the first day i had it.. i was gentle in throwing it and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywcduck on 07/21/2008

The Smash-it stress reliever is a funny toy, that everyone wants to touch and use. When thrown at a window, it will spread out in an organic circular shaped form. The trick is not in throwing very fast, but in supporting it while being thrown. If not supported properly, the Stress Relieved will deform ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoctagonalman on 05/21/2008

Amusing little stress ball. My parents were awestruck by this contraption. :p Mine hasn't broken yet, so I feel that it's quite durable. Maybe if you're really rough with it, it might pop. Gets dirty quickly but you can wash it. Smells a little plasticky but washing your hands afterwards should get rid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMariusK on 03/30/2008

Well, its ok but it gets broken really fast. And it's not the same as at the picture. This one that I got was filled with normal water. Anyway, it's fun at the start, because its sticky. But after a while it gets boring because its stretched out. And after a while it breaks A fun thing to have for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMB123 on 03/24/2008

As long as one throws the soft ball, without too much power, the ball should remain intact. One can easily wash the ball with water, to get it back in a clean state. Ball can be used to decorate, as it is an imitation of a fruit. It is small in size and handy. Because of it's sticky material, dirt can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGravy on 01/31/2008

Really fun! Splat Splat Splat Really looks like its broken then it returns back to it's normal shape. Mine came in orange and not red Sticks to the roof Breaks Easily Once you get bored of it - try freezing it. You can then make the skin look like it entirely comes off. Great product for $2.40 Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErkified on 01/12/2008

I really like the splatter effect that this ball has, it make it look like it breaks (especially when it's brand new and sticks to the wall holding the spattered effect) Can throw it at the wall if you're angry and (hopefully) it wont break to relieve stress Slight weird feeling left in hands Needs constant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywheelie on 10/24/2007

Very tactile, brightly coloured, very sticky and squishy! Leaves hand feeling a bit sticky. Lots of sticky, squishy fun. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections