DX » Community » Reviews » Computer Fatigue/Eyestrain Reducing Desktop Decoration - Rabbit
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byB.Richard.Hun on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a small, green rabbit. Looks like as a rabbit made from grass. It hasn't got bad smell. It's great, when you touch it. Made from strong materials, won't broke easily. Cons:It is a bit rough, but it is acceptable. The rabbit is loosing a bit of it's fur, be careful... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblajo987 on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's nice green rabbit, looks like made of grass if You look from office distance, cca 15 cm in size, just as decsribed and shown in pictures. Arrived protected in cardboad box, everything all right, now is just sitting there and everyone is looking at it. We... Read more

1 0
  • posted byondrapopik on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is really nice rabbit. I ordered one for my girlfriend as she is working with a computer whole day and also at home. She likes this rabbit. If you want to pet something this is good choice. It is enjoyable to rouch it. Cons:From the first day this rabbit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneneta on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's green! no smell, very cute, it's great for office desk and for home, nice to watch. Size is just perfect for the table. Relaxing. It looks like it's made of grass. It captures attention of people. Cons:As everybody notice it's loosing hair. Sure you can touch it, not... Read more

rabbit green
    0 0
  • posted bytrezen on 11/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-looks like it is made of grass -don't stink, no smell whatsoever -sooooooooo cute! -nice to sit and watch, really relaxing. Cons:-I thought it would be bigger. Not a con actually, i like him the way it is -the "grass" is falling out if you rub it -material is pretty roug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections