DX » Community » Reviews » Computer Fatigue/Eyestrain Reducing Desktop Decoration - Rabbit
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnitBe on 01/11/2014

It is a cute little green rabbit made of artificial glass, as shown in the different pictures available. It's very nice to touch/caress. It's a lovely piece of decoration that fits your hand and looks really nice on your desk. It arrived in excellent conditions in a plastic wrap inside a small cardboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byB.Richard.Hun on 01/25/2013

It is a small, green rabbit. Looks like as a rabbit made from grass. It hasn't got bad smell. It's great, when you touch it. Made from strong materials, won't broke easily. It is a bit rough, but it is acceptable. The rabbit is loosing a bit of it's fur, be careful not to place, where you eat, and the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byblajo987 on 12/03/2012

It's nice green rabbit, looks like made of grass if You look from office distance, cca 15 cm in size, just as decsribed and shown in pictures. Arrived protected in cardboad box, everything all right, now is just sitting there and everyone is looking at it. We needed it for some office decoration, and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byondrapopik on 09/24/2012

This is really nice rabbit. I ordered one for my girlfriend as she is working with a computer whole day and also at home. She likes this rabbit. If you want to pet something this is good choice. It is enjoyable to rouch it. From the first day this rabbit is loosing his fur. If you have woolen sweater ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneneta on 05/03/2012

It's green! no smell, very cute, it's great for office desk and for home, nice to watch. Size is just perfect for the table. Relaxing. It looks like it's made of grass. It captures attention of people. As everybody notice it's loosing hair. Sure you can touch it, nothing lasts forever, so have fun. Not ... Read more

rabbit green

0 0 1

• posted bytrezen on 11/05/2011

-looks like it is made of grass -don't stink, no smell whatsoever -sooooooooo cute! -nice to sit and watch, really relaxing. -I thought it would be bigger. Not a con actually, i like him the way it is -the "grass" is falling out if you rub it -material is pretty rough I would like to have a full zoo ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections