DX » Community » Reviews » Computer Fatigue/Eyestrain Reducing Desktop Decoration - Squirrel
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAinonLynx on 07/22/2013

very cute fluffy squirrel, she lives on my desk near the monitor and pleases the eye every day :) Build quality is not very good, squirrel lose their hair after unpacking and if you clean it from dust, but not in very large quantities. good gift for a girl or friend or anyone, and just a nice figurine, made ??of plastic foam pasted fluffy green "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielvcg on 01/25/2013

- Good fatigue reducer. - Cute gift to give to girls. - Can be used for decoration too. - Fluffy. - Seems to be made of grass. - This "green hair" starts to drop right after you open the box. - Probably won't last long if you keep grabbing or rubbing it all of the time. - Mine came a little bit deformed, without one ear, but that can be a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybeliever11 on 11/21/2011

-A cute decoration to have -Reduce eyestrain and eye fatigue after long hours of using computer -Good to look at the squirrel, provides relieve for the eyes as it is green in colour -If working place does not have any green scenery to look at after long hours of using computer, it is useful to have this -No much of a con -Although the size of the decoration ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoom007 on 11/10/2011

I like its colour and "texture" - it is pleasant to look at this squirrel It is really nice decoration of my office desk. "brings a bit of nature" :) It is loosing hair from fur. Avoid to touching. (but it is difficult because people are curious and the want yo touch and play with) I tried to remove all loose hair from fur but new ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybogaa on 05/12/2011

- It looks nice. Even after several months I own it it makes me smile when I look at it. - It's losing hair. It doesn't seem to get bald but the bristles is loses are quite harsh and sharp so I don't think breathing them is harmless. So avoid touching it. - The shape is a bit irregular but that can be noticed only at close view. The item is of course ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections