DX » Community » Reviews » Thin UNO Card Game (108-Sheet Deck)
  • 5 star 21 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/09/2014

You can spend much time playing with this game and creating new rules to enjoy this card game, and adding beer to it, makes it more funny even. Low quality paper of cards. Box of cards arrived a bit broken. If you are addicted to the computers, your choice will be a digital game instead of this. Original price of this game is more expensive than this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/04/2014

You can spend much time playing with this game and creating new rules to enjoy this card game, and adding beer to it, makes it more funny even. Low quality paper of cards. Box of cards arrived a bit broken. If you are addicted to the computers, your choice will be a digital game instead of this. Original price of this game is more expensive than this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderyad44 on 06/17/2014

Oh, this game is so much fun to play with friends! I'm addicted to it! The deck is surprisingly better quality than I expected. So far, none of my friends realized that it is not the original one. The cards are still in good condition even though I have the game for more than a year. Nothing. Probably original cards are better looking but who cares.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxn240 on 06/11/2014

-The game is great for parties, rules are pretty simple, so both children and adults will enjoy it. -Hours of fun guaranteed. -Cheaper here than in my country (Poland). -Quality of the printing is pretty bad. The cards looks cheap. -I don't think that's a geniue UNO card deck. -Shipment takes really long. If cheapish quality of the printing doesn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTofuuu on 02/20/2014

Great price! Can't find a better price to quality ratio anywhere! The print quality on these cards is great, but not without its flaws. Out of the 108 cards in my pack, 8 had slightly distorted colors. Would have expected more flaws with this price. Cards are very slim and slightly smaller than your average cards. If you want UNO, buy this! Does not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHorosha9 on 01/03/2014

A long time thought that to give a guy for his birthday. Decided to focus on the games and not regret! A fun game for a large or small company, suitable both for adults and children! There is no instruction in Russian)) Had to look for user guide, separately printing out ... but it is not the fault of the seller)! fast delivery, transmission without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhekutoru2kx on 11/13/2013

The cards are over average quality and the price is excellent. The colors were ok, and the material of the cards is good. Chinese and english instructions only. The cards are a little smaller than the normal ones, but i think that makes it even better. The cards are over average quality and the price is excellent. The colors were ok, and the material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCedric13 on 10/03/2013

5 stars for this game around 10€ in all the toys market. It's the old design but I like it. Cards Quality is good for this price.................. UNO is one of the best playing card ever... Try it you will love it This playing cards don't like humidity and seems "old". But nevermind cause it give to this game a vintage style..... Manual only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynataliavanina on 09/16/2013

cartas en excelente condiciones, paquete en condiciones, contiene dos cartas comodines por si se necesita reemplazar solo prodria decir que las instrucciones sobre como es el juego vinieron en ingles y en chino muy buen precio, excelente calidad . muy conforme, el pedido llego en tiempo y forma . Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoSkillDidi on 09/08/2013

Cards come in excellent condition, no dented. Beautiful, vibrant colors. Quality printing. All in stock. Instruction manual. So thank dx. Has small drawbacks in the form of very thin cardboard. But when used carefully, it does not affect their quality. Indeed, it is the best choice for Uno. I'll be happy to advise it to my friends, because everything ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections