DX » Community » Reviews » Thin UNO Card Game (108-Sheet Deck)
  • 5 star 16 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can spend much time playing with this game and creating new rules to enjoy this card game, and adding beer to it, makes it more funny even. Cons:Low quality paper of cards. Box of cards arrived a bit broken. If you are addicted to the computers, your choice will be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderyad44 on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Oh, this game is so much fun to play with friends! I'm addicted to it! The deck is surprisingly better quality than I expected. So far, none of my friends realized that it is not the original one. The cards are still in good condition even though I have the ga... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxn240 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The game is great for parties, rules are pretty simple, so both children and adults will enjoy it. -Hours of fun guaranteed. -Cheaper here than in my country (Poland). Cons:-Quality of the printing is pretty bad. The cards looks cheap. -I don't think that's a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhekutoru2kx on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cards are over average quality and the price is excellent. The colors were ok, and the material of the cards is good. Cons:Chinese and english instructions only. OtherThoughts:The cards are a little smaller than the normal ones, but i think that makes it e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoSkillDidi on 09/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cards come in excellent condition, no dented. Beautiful, vibrant colors. Quality printing. All in stock. Instruction manual. So thank dx. Cons:Has small drawbacks in the form of very thin cardboard. But when used carefully, it does not affect their quality. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycokedark95 on 08/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Me encantaron, pense que eran pequeñas pero son casi igual a las originales... es mas, dudo que sean copias o algo asi, pasan como originales, buen material buen paquete Lo recomiendo si no tienes o para vender a los amigo o regalar Cons:Instrucciones en ingle... Read more

Cartas uno en su caja, box Todas las cartas, all cards Box and all cards Uno
    1 0
  • posted byPaulacampanhol on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Uno o jogo do momento feito para crianças e adultos jogarem é otimo, mjuito divertido e entreterimento perfeito p/ todos de todas as idades eu e todos aqui de casa amam...... vale a pena sempre ter um em casa.... veio em otimo estado todas as cartas... Read more

jogo uno
    0 0
  • posted byTenisd on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome game, awesome price. Great colours. All the cards that are needed. Easy to understand and to play. Cons:Kind of smaller cards. Would be easyer to play with bigger cards. Still no problem. OtherThoughts:Awesome for roadtrips and camping. Also for house... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFalconFutura on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fabulous cards UNO. They are very funny, guys love the game. They are exactly like the originals. The price is INVATE. It has instructions in Chinese and English, which is important if you do not know how to play the game Cons:None so far, they are great. They meet the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypzsolesz11 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is good quality producet. They are nice and bright, brighter than the original Haspbro cards Cons:We are playing about 2 weeks with his card and can see on it that tey are used, i hope that will have long life this game. It shipped for the 3 weks, and the waitnig was... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections