Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChiarossi on 10/06/2011

soft elegant fluorescent green, looks just like a lemon or a small green pineapple is easy to use very resistant non-greasy and does not stain not just dirty and sticky contains a liquid cool or warm depending on environmental conditions does not have a container and consequently there are no instructions or contraindications not recommended for children ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErkified on 01/12/2008

Very squishy When you throw it at something it looks like it will burst but it doesn't It leaves a residue in your hands (especially new) Collects dirt easily I'm really wondering how long this will last until it breaks after all the abuse i put it through Get it, its worth the money and feel less stressed Read more

0 0
  • posted byDieterDHoker on 01/02/2008

Fun to play around with. Especially throwing it against a window, it sticks to the glass and rolls down. It started leaking liquid after the first evening of playing with it making it ready for the trash. I wouldn't give this to little kids as it can be broken quite easily and I don't know what the liquid inside is actually made of... leave it in the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypagster on 09/20/2007

* the ball works and is fun to have around * the membrane is somewhat thin and hopefully won't break * leaves a plastic-smelling residue on your hand * stress ball is very liquidy (the filling is more like water than gel) * the membrane is also sticky (like a sticky hand) and was designed to be that way it's cute. people who stop by like bouncing it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections