DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Figure Plush Bag (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byA2013 on 05/24/2013

It is a very pretty small bag with the figure of Mario a perfect imitation of the character of the games. The material is soft and velvety, very enjoyable to the touch. The finish of the small bag is well made and the details of the character's face are amazing. I have no critiques to make about the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybull3333 on 03/21/2013

GREAT LITTLE BAG,GREAT MATERIAL ,LOOKS LIKE MARIO,FITS DS DSLITE ,PERFECT FOR STORING GAMES KIDS LOVE THESE .WILL PREVENT THE DS FROM GETTING DAMAGED VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT,FAST SHIPPING NONE AT ALL BUY IT YOULL LIKE THEM FOR SURE GREAT BAG GREAT PRICE FAST DELIVERY VERY IMPRESSED WITH IT I WILL ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaccoruns on 02/21/2013

It looks really nice, resembles Super Mario quite well, it actually looks better than on the photo here on dx.com. Quality is good at first sight. My kid loved it (admitted he is a Super Mario maniak, anything Super Mario is great for him). No cons really. Sometimes you get pleasantly surprised when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeborabees on 06/21/2012

Really, this is awesome! Really cheap and very good quality! You can use to store pretty much anything, I'm using mine to carry make up on my purse. Just perfect. If you're wondering, it sure is well-made and its size is pretty good too. I can't manage to write any cons about it. I have never been so ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykloug on 08/26/2010

- Very good build quality for the price - Makes an excellent dice bag - Looks like the real mario ! - Has nice bright colors and soft plush feeling - With a funny little plush ball for the nose :-) - Easy to open and close - The inner fabric is a net, but your nails before putting your hand in the bag ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections