Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Lauretsss on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:it is exactly how it looks in the picture. white, kinda transparent.. it has a good fit for the phone. very maleable. nowadays there are some more cute cases around, but if you want a white silicone one, this is great.Cons:Offers a good fit. but it could be sli... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Janspigt on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Very nice white color. Especially with a white iphone 4 or 4s it's very nice. - Protects the iphone from drops and scratches on the back - If you use it with a screenprotector your iphone will be as new, even after 2 years (might be nice when you plan to sell it after a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by luhcm on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's amazingly cheap, great quality. Fits the iphone really well. It hasn't stained so far, so it's still milky white and not a yellow-ish version of the milky white. It's very soft. It has a great touch to it. Easy to slide the phone in.Cons:It was hard to fin... Read more

1 0
  • posted by woony on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Fits perfect on iphone 4, works well. light silicone rubber , color as advertised.Cons:I haven't experienced any cons. So :) Maybe the use of this kind of case can be annoying when wearing tighter pants, it tends to stick . But on the other hand you know this w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by diana206 on 05/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is cheap! Fits iPhone 4 very well. It's soft, unlike some plastic cases it will not scratch your phone.Cons:The only bad part is that it's a little bit flimsy. On the bottom (where is the button on iPhone) it moves around, isn't that comfortable. Seems like it's going... Read more

Front Back side

0 0
  • posted by AmbuRichard on 02/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I use this case every day, next to the pink one I bought here. The white one I use on a daily base and it is just a great case. It's made of rubber, so when you put it on to your car dashboard it does not slide away in turns. It is also easy to use. You just sl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ZSimon on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:My cousin enjoyed this. Her comments: Not too flashy like the other modern cases. Very nice to the touch. Very sturdy. Wraps the phone nicely. The white color is not too see-through, but enough to know iphone is in there. Cons:Just one: silicone had 'strings' at 1 part.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by diana206 on 09/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:This is a nice silicone case for iPhone 4. It is nice and soft when you hold it. Protects phone from scratches. It is cheap! I would have to buy it in my country for a higher price Cons:None really.. Hope it wont break if you take it few times of. OtherThoughts:If you want... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Lemecool49 on 09/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Do his job, protect your iphone from crack. Easy for putting it. Quality of plastic isn't bad. Cons:The hole behind for the camera is "adjusted" to the flash and camera but too much adjusted, it sometimes hide the camera and appear on the photo (like when you p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections