Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLatrisha on 10/18/2013

Very very very ood quality, low price for this case. Nice color, nice to touch it,gives reasonable protection against scratching or smudging, full access to phone buttons. Very soft material, it is very goood I didn't see any cons. And I think, that this case can't have any cons!!!! It's a high quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLauretsss on 12/18/2012

it is exactly how it looks in the picture. white, kinda transparent.. it has a good fit for the phone. very maleable. nowadays there are some more cute cases around, but if you want a white silicone one, this is great. Offers a good fit. but it could be slightely small. but it is still worthy. the material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanspigt on 12/16/2012

- Very nice white color. Especially with a white iphone 4 or 4s it's very nice. - Protects the iphone from drops and scratches on the back - If you use it with a screenprotector your iphone will be as new, even after 2 years (might be nice when you plan to sell it after a few years) - off course a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluhcm on 10/25/2012

It's amazingly cheap, great quality. Fits the iphone really well. It hasn't stained so far, so it's still milky white and not a yellow-ish version of the milky white. It's very soft. It has a great touch to it. Easy to slide the phone in. It was hard to find one... It's pretty well made, although one ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywoony on 08/01/2012

Fits perfect on iphone 4, works well. light silicone rubber , color as advertised. I haven't experienced any cons. So :) Maybe the use of this kind of case can be annoying when wearing tighter pants, it tends to stick . But on the other hand you know this when you had any other rubber sillicone case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiana206 on 05/13/2012

It is cheap! Fits iPhone 4 very well. It's soft, unlike some plastic cases it will not scratch your phone. The only bad part is that it's a little bit flimsy. On the bottom (where is the button on iPhone) it moves around, isn't that comfortable. Seems like it's going to break or something. White one ... Read more

Front Back side

0 0 0

• posted byAmbuRichard on 02/28/2012

I use this case every day, next to the pink one I bought here. The white one I use on a daily base and it is just a great case. It's made of rubber, so when you put it on to your car dashboard it does not slide away in turns. It is also easy to use. You just slide your Apple iPhone 4S in and it fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZSimon on 06/06/2011

My cousin enjoyed this. Her comments: Not too flashy like the other modern cases. Very nice to the touch. Very sturdy. Wraps the phone nicely. The white color is not too see-through, but enough to know iphone is in there. Just one: silicone had 'strings' at 1 part. But it was really small. My mom owns ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiana206 on 09/17/2010

This is a nice silicone case for iPhone 4. It is nice and soft when you hold it. Protects phone from scratches. It is cheap! I would have to buy it in my country for a higher price None really.. Hope it wont break if you take it few times of. If you want to protect your phone you should buy it :) I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLemecool49 on 09/03/2010

Do his job, protect your iphone from crack. Easy for putting it. Quality of plastic isn't bad. The hole behind for the camera is "adjusted" to the flash and camera but too much adjusted, it sometimes hide the camera and appear on the photo (like when you put your finger on it) It does not protect ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections