DX » Community » Reviews » Wide Camouflage Hat (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 12/28/2013

The material is good quality canvas, not super heavy but heavy enough, doubled on the sides and brim. It is lightweight overall compared to my other similar hats. Stitching is fairly well done. Vent holes have bug-out screens. The cord is sewn in the middle so you can cinch it in front or back with the handy slide lock. I think it would be better if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKingV1 on 12/13/2013

Comes at a very good price, quality is decent... I ordered 2 of this item (one for myself and the other one for a friend) and I was expecting 2 different colors so I could keep the one matching my camo and give the other one as a gift. Didn't happen though, I received 2 identical hats instead, neither of them matching my camo kit... I would have easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympthompson on 04/06/2011

Very nice build quality. I was pleasantly surprised by the build quality at a relatively low price. The stitching looks neat and strong. Perfect for the blocking the sun. The hat I received (59 is on the label) is too small for my head and fits me pretty tightly. Fits my wife and nine year old son perfectly. Seems like other people received size 60 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysheep69 on 03/18/2011

Nice hat, was quite surprised! Fits my big fat head very well. Label says "initial loose fit required for continued comfort" and it is a loose fit. People with smaller heads might find it too big. Label says size 60. Very lightweight, 65 poly, 35 cotton blend. I bought this for kayaking trips in the hot sun and I don't think I'll overheat in this. Brass ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections