Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarak34 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bad product. Cons:This product is a completly waste of 1.70$ -the protector is very very very loose and sometimes fall off the phone.Does not fit on the iphone. -smell extremly bad, when i recived it i had to wash it over and over again to get rid of the smell... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj0se1it0 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good building material, the silicon is about the right thickness, it has a good grip and doesn't stick everywhere, like some other silicon covers. The buttons and cuts are placed where they should. It is very easy to put on. Cons:Could fit better. If it was 1 or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChristophe87 on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright pink color. Quality is very good. easily to put on and take off. In this price range probably the best. The + and - buttons work perfect also there is enough space for the camera and other switches or connecting points. Cons:The edges of melting ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrightSpark1 on 07/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Guards against unsightly scratching or smudging. -Soft pink colour makes it look nice. -Easy to apply to iPhone. -Gaps in case make accessing buttons on iPhone easy. -Soft silicon feels nice in had -Stops iPhone from sliding around and suffering damage. Cons:-Doesn't pro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAmbuRichard on 02/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this beautiful pink iPhone 4S case(i'm a guy) just to make a joke to a very good friend of mine. In Holland you just pay over $5 or more for such a iPhone 4S , so the price/quality is just great! The iPhone 4S case is made of rubber, so when you put is on to y... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNoamPaz on 01/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really good looks good protecet the iphone properly much much much cheaper then the cases you can buy in the mall. Cons:i couldnt find any, its a Silicone Case for iPhone, there is not really too much room for errors. OtherThoughts:i bought it for my girlfriend who just... Read more

1 0
  • posted byolqminn on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- nice pink colour - fits perfectly - holes for the charger, earphone jack, simcard holder and lock button - good build quality - nice to touch - it fits iphone 4s as well, so it will be a good buy also if u have iphone 4s Cons:- it's just a little bit hard to... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychengsi on 08/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice case for my phone. Fits well. All the buttons are at the right places and the slots for everything are at the proper place. Doesn't attract a lot of lint and fuzz, at least none that I can tell. It give the phone a nice texture to grip onto. Cons:It's sligh... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections