Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarak34 on 04/19/2013

Bad product. This product is a completly waste of 1.70$ -the protector is very very very loose and sometimes fall off the phone.Does not fit on the iphone. -smell extremly bad, when i recived it i had to wash it over and over again to get rid of the smell. -really soft and does not protect the phone as you expect it to do. -too loose When i bought this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj0se1it0 on 03/05/2013

Good building material, the silicon is about the right thickness, it has a good grip and doesn't stick everywhere, like some other silicon covers. The buttons and cuts are placed where they should. It is very easy to put on. Could fit better. If it was 1 or 2 milimiters shorter it would fit perfectly, as it is made out of silicon, the material would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChristophe87 on 08/20/2012

Very bright pink color. Quality is very good. easily to put on and take off. In this price range probably the best. The + and - buttons work perfect also there is enough space for the camera and other switches or connecting points. The edges of melting are a bit rough. They will vanish after a time of using or you can take a piece of fine sandpaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrightSpark1 on 07/05/2012

-Guards against unsightly scratching or smudging. -Soft pink colour makes it look nice. -Easy to apply to iPhone. -Gaps in case make accessing buttons on iPhone easy. -Soft silicon feels nice in had -Stops iPhone from sliding around and suffering damage. -Doesn't protect against everything as dropping from height could still lead to damage. -Can slip ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAmbuRichard on 02/28/2012

I ordered this beautiful pink iPhone 4S case(i'm a guy) just to make a joke to a very good friend of mine. In Holland you just pay over $5 or more for such a iPhone 4S , so the price/quality is just great! The iPhone 4S case is made of rubber, so when you put is on to your car dashboard it won't slide away in turns. I couldn't see any cons just yet.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNoamPaz on 01/21/2012

really good looks good protecet the iphone properly much much much cheaper then the cases you can buy in the mall. i couldnt find any, its a Silicone Case for iPhone, there is not really too much room for errors. i bought it for my girlfriend who just got an iphone 4, she really liked it, and she is still using it and i bought it for her a long long ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byolqminn on 01/12/2012

- nice pink colour - fits perfectly - holes for the charger, earphone jack, simcard holder and lock button - good build quality - nice to touch - it fits iphone 4s as well, so it will be a good buy also if u have iphone 4s - it's just a little bit hard to press the volume buttons, but after some use you'll get use to it, cause the silicone will feel ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychengsi on 08/14/2010

Nice case for my phone. Fits well. All the buttons are at the right places and the slots for everything are at the proper place. Doesn't attract a lot of lint and fuzz, at least none that I can tell. It give the phone a nice texture to grip onto. It's slightly looser than I would like it to be. part of the case comes off when taking it out out tight ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections