Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byverdy25 on 05/29/2014

Cheap price for quite good protection for you iPhone 4. easy to put on and all the holes (camera, side button, top/power button) are in the correct place making the iPhone still usable with the case on. give you good grip with case on and phone can just slide on any surface. also, case is water resisant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byverdy25 on 02/06/2014

very cheap, easy to assemble (to put on iPhone), nice color, flexible material, durable material, serves both as fall and scratch protections since it's made of silicone came already cracked in one corner but it did not continue to tore a part in that place, so it could be that this was made like this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarak34 on 04/19/2013

Bad product. This product is a completly waste of 1.70$ -the protector is very very very loose and sometimes fall off the phone.Does not fit on the iphone. -smell extremly bad, when i recived it i had to wash it over and over again to get rid of the smell. -really soft and does not protect the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byverdy25 on 02/28/2013

very "happy" color, fits good on iPhone 4, all connections (power, earphones, SIM slot) are accessible, all buttons are working through case, makes iPhone cheerful, provides very good scratch protection (back and sides) and solid fall protection for a very cheap price and very quick delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeteZ on 02/09/2013

Cheap but good working cover for iPhone 4 A Little bit rough around the edges, but not to bad and it does what you want it to do. Cheap but good working cover for iPhone 4 A Little bit rough around the edges, but not to bad and it does what you want it to do. Cheap but good working cover for iPhone 4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byckneip on 09/18/2012

Very soft silicone material. I liked it very much, its a soft blue that seems like clouds in a sunny day. The size is perfect for iphone 4; Fits very well and is not bagging or tight I dont think that have any cons in it. Its cheap, loks good, fits well Like i said is very good Price VS Benefits I think ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byolqminn on 01/12/2012

- nice blue colour - fits perfectly - holes for the charger, earphone jack, simcard holder and lock button - good build quality - nice to touch - it fits iphone 4s as well, so it will be a good buy also if u have iphone 4s - it's just a little bit hard to press the volume buttons, but after some use ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections