DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Steering Wheel with Wii Remote Protective Case
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byponkka on 12/30/2009

-Good material with good build quality -Wiimote fits in exactly -Has the transfluent window to allow use of the Wiimote infrared -Nice design that feels better in my hand than the original Mario Carts wheel -Pretty good price for it -There is no room made for the Wiimotes strap so it has to be taken of. -Just a piece of plastic only to use in Wii driving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandogard on 07/12/2009

OK! - the wiimote insterts easily - the price is very good (in brazil it costs more than 25 USD) - it has a transparent clear part for wiimote signal, so you can point the sensor bar. - Good for mario kart and other racing games - Good packaging, mine came it good condition - It is small. I have big hands, so it doesn't fit very well, but i think it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplatanos on 01/29/2009

- Very easy to use. - Good material. - It gives you a more realistic gaming. - It has a clear zone for wiimote so you can point at TV screen and the sensor bar will receive the wiimote signal. - It is only a piece of plastic, so you really don't need it to play. However you can imagine it is a real wheel and enjoy. - It is a simple object made of plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebzewuf on 07/27/2008

light, easy to use, the wiimote insert easily, no problem to play, notably to mario go-kart also!! lighter than the black steering wheel GT. not very well wrapped, if one the demonte rooms are big, for the transport. it is everything.the reception of the package becomes toujorus long, I ordered that there and GT, Gt holds in one baby limps when it is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections