Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelisamattos on 01/05/2014

Excellent silicon, soft - it's easy to press the buttons, and the case fits perfectly. Not slippery. It's easy to use and clean. So far has not gathered dust and has protected my iphone. I can charge my phone with the case on. No cons. The product is really good and I'm happy with it. I should have bought more... they're good for work. Simple, but they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbm56 on 11/22/2013

shock absorbing material, which protects the iPhone nicely. From the beginning the socket/speaker/micro area was too soft. Now, after 3 months of gentle use, the silicone case slips off very easily, especially when handling THE main button. Doesn't slide well (into a pocket, e.g.), therefore when giving a little bit of pressure, the silicone case slips ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowc on 11/01/2013

It is soft and looks high quality.Touching gives you a nice feeling and it doesn't smell bad.Price is very good for such a product.It can protect your phone from scratches and hard impacts.The case prevents your phone from slipping through your hands or from slipping from where it is placed. It fits a little bit loose and you need to clean it when there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlikh73 on 09/03/2013

- it fits easily on my iPhone 4 (and can be fit to iPhone 4s as well); - the price is pretty good for this product comparing with the hefty prices Apple stores offer. - it provides a good grip to pretty much any surface. - access to buttons is a bit inconvenient due to thickness of the shield all around. sometimes you have to use your nails to access ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkin22 on 08/21/2013

Produto muitoo bom, preço justo, e entrega garantida !!!Facil de usar, bem simples, segura, o tamanho veio correto, se encaixa perfeitamente no celular, chegou com o prazo de 45 dias, e o preço é exelente. Podem comprar tranquilamente pois o produto é bom e chega na sua casa !!!! Não tenho nada a reclamar !!Facil de usar, bem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndruxxa on 04/27/2013

Fits the iPhone good. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth. It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen over time even more. Also, the case cutout for the camera is too close for me. It's almost over the lens. I don't like that. As well the molding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardoCerceau on 03/30/2013

Fits the iPhone perfect. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth. I don't know if it will stay that way but we'll see. It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen over time even more. Also, the case cutout for the camera is too close for me. It's almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraquelsoldera on 03/29/2013

It's flexible, has a nice texture and the buttons are easy to press, allows you to charge the Iphone, plug the earphones, use the silence button and has indications for the + and - buttons and the power button. Good quality, good finishing, no defects. Perfect for iPhone 4S. I did'n find something really bad about it. It's a good price for an useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanDx115 on 03/17/2013

-Best price in the market,i saw the same product in 10 dolars in a store near my home. -Protects the iPhone, did not even have one break for over a year with this case. only after a long year it ripped.. i really injoyed thet product. -it is very Light compared to other cases i saw on my friends iphones.. maybe just the sides of the case,there is Kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmrulez on 03/09/2013

It does protect you iphone. it is easy to put on your device unlike some harder cases which are very difficult to put on. It feels very cheap and not solid. it gives you the feeling it wont do much besides protecting from scratches. Overall its a good and simple product for its price but you shoudnt expect to much out of it. It is nothing more than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections