Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshadowc on 11/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is soft and looks high quality.Touching gives you a nice feeling and it doesn't smell bad.Price is very good for such a product.It can protect your phone from scratches and hard impacts.The case prevents your phone from slipping through your hands or from slipping fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndruxxa on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits the iPhone good. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth. Cons:It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen over time even more. Also, the case cutout fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardoCerceau on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits the iPhone perfect. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth. I don't know if it will stay that way but we'll see. Cons:It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraquelsoldera on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's flexible, has a nice texture and the buttons are easy to press, allows you to charge the Iphone, plug the earphones, use the silence button and has indications for the + and - buttons and the power button. Good quality, good finishing, no defects. Perfect for iPhon... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanDx115 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Best price in the market,i saw the same product in 10 dolars in a store near my home. -Protects the iPhone, did not even have one break for over a year with this case. only after a long year it ripped.. i really injoyed thet product. -it is very Light compare... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmrulez on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does protect you iphone. it is easy to put on your device unlike some harder cases which are very difficult to put on. Cons:It feels very cheap and not solid. it gives you the feeling it wont do much besides protecting from scratches. OtherThoughts:Overall its a good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeucaio on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Ótimo produto; - Qualidade muito boa; - Preço MUITO menor que no Brasil; - Já salvou meu Iphone muitas vezes. - Great product; - Very good quality; - Price MUCH smaller than in Brazil; - I saved my Iphone often. Cons:- Poderia ser mais fino; -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNebur on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item is a good silicon protection cover, the price is awesome. It is not slippery, you can put your phone over the car dashboard and it doesn't slide away. It has the holes in the right spots. There are no logos on it. The material is matte. Cons:After so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkepler on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great silicon protection agains bumps, dirty surfaces, etc - Great to place in the car dashboard (the silicon prevents the iphone from moving) to avoid using a windshield mount - Easy to set and remove - All the right holes in the right places (including sim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelirioux on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:An incredibly good silicon protection cover, even more so when you consider the price. It is not slippery, it has the holes in the right spots. There are no logo's on it. There is no text or other sign of brand on it. Just black. The material itself is matte, and in this... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections