Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytanatagoren on 01/09/2015

Ürün fiyatının hakkını vermiş olması gerektiği gibi. Ama 100 TL lik kapaklar gibi çok iyi uysun, süper olsun gibi bir beklentiniz de olmasın. İşinizi gören 5 TL bile etmeyen bir kapaktan beklediklerinizi düşük tutmakta fayda var.

Impression:fena değil;

0 0 0

• posted bytyham on 08/14/2014

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byelisamattos on 01/05/2014

Excellent silicon, soft - it's easy to press the buttons, and the case fits perfectly. Not slippery. It's easy to use and clean. So far has not gathered dust and has protected my iphone. I can charge my phone with the case on. No cons. The product is really good and I'm happy with it. I should I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbm56 on 11/22/2013

shock absorbing material, which protects the iPhone nicely. From the beginning the socket/speaker/micro area was too soft. Now, after 3 months of gentle use, the silicone case slips off very easily, especially when handling THE main button. Doesn't slide well (into a pocket, e.g.), therefore when... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadowc on 11/01/2013

It is soft and looks high quality.Touching gives you a nice feeling and it doesn't smell bad.Price is very good for such a product.It can protect your phone from scratches and hard impacts.The case prevents your phone from slipping through your hands or from slipping from where it is placed. It a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlikh73 on 09/03/2013

- it fits easily on my iPhone 4 (and can be fit to iPhone 4s as well); - the price is pretty good for this product comparing with the hefty prices Apple stores offer. - it provides a good grip to pretty much any surface. - access to buttons is a bit inconvenient due to thickness of the shield all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkin22 on 08/21/2013

Produto muitoo bom, preço justo, e entrega garantida !!!Facil de usar, bem simples, segura, o tamanho veio correto, se encaixa perfeitamente no celular, chegou com o prazo de 45 dias, e o preço é exelente. Podem comprar tranquilamente pois o produto é bom e chega na sua casa a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndruxxa on 04/27/2013

Fits the iPhone good. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth. It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen over time even more. Also, the case cutout for the camera is too close for me. It's the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardoCerceau on 03/30/2013

Fits the iPhone perfect. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth. I don't know if it will stay that way but we'll see. It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen over time even more. Also, the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraquelsoldera on 03/29/2013

It's flexible, has a nice texture and the buttons are easy to press, allows you to charge the Iphone, plug the earphones, use the silence button and has indications for the + and - buttons and the power button. Good quality, good finishing, no defects. Perfect for iPhone 4S. I did'n find really a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: