Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenrikeh on 07/21/2016

The case has a nice surface finish and feels good to the touch. The surface has good friction and gives a good grip. The fit is good, it doesn't slip or move and is very nice around the corners and edge. It doesn't fall off or move, even when moving out of cloth pockets. All buttons (volume and... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybbtb1 on 09/23/2015

too flexibel

Impression:case;

0 0 0

• posted bytanatagoren on 01/09/2015

Ürün fiyatının hakkını vermiş olması gerektiği gibi. Ama 100 TL lik kapaklar gibi çok iyi uysun, süper olsun gibi bir beklentiniz de olmasın. İşinizi gören 5 TL bile etmeyen bir kapaktan beklediklerinizi düşük tutmakta fayda var.

Impression:fena değil;

0 0 0

• posted bytyham on 08/14/2014

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byelisamattos on 01/05/2014

Excellent silicon, soft - it's easy to press the buttons, and the case fits perfectly. Not slippery. It's easy to use and clean. So far has not gathered dust and has protected my iphone. I can charge my phone with the case on. No cons. The product is really good and I'm happy with it. I should I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbm56 on 11/22/2013

shock absorbing material, which protects the iPhone nicely. From the beginning the socket/speaker/micro area was too soft. Now, after 3 months of gentle use, the silicone case slips off very easily, especially when handling THE main button. Doesn't slide well (into a pocket, e.g.), therefore when... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadowc on 11/01/2013

It is soft and looks high quality.Touching gives you a nice feeling and it doesn't smell bad.Price is very good for such a product.It can protect your phone from scratches and hard impacts.The case prevents your phone from slipping through your hands or from slipping from where it is placed. It a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlikh73 on 09/03/2013

- it fits easily on my iPhone 4 (and can be fit to iPhone 4s as well); - the price is pretty good for this product comparing with the hefty prices Apple stores offer. - it provides a good grip to pretty much any surface. - access to buttons is a bit inconvenient due to thickness of the shield all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkin22 on 08/21/2013

Produto muitoo bom, preço justo, e entrega garantida !!!Facil de usar, bem simples, segura, o tamanho veio correto, se encaixa perfeitamente no celular, chegou com o prazo de 45 dias, e o preço é exelente. Podem comprar tranquilamente pois o produto é bom e chega na sua casa a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndruxxa on 04/27/2013

Fits the iPhone good. The buttons are soft enough to press easily. Feels really smooth. It is a bit loose as far as fit goes. I would have liked one that was a bit tighter as the silicone ones generally loosen over time even more. Also, the case cutout for the camera is too close for me. It's the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere