DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Mesh Mask (Military Green)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Beautiful Great Mask suitable for airsoft Excellente quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJKxxx on 07/30/2016

Simply, easy, effective expedient. The quality of workmanship is not perfect nor bad. But prise is it fully compensate. Účel to plní. Kvalita spracovania nie je najlepšia, ale cena to plne kompenzuje.

great at that price great at that price

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysantos87981 on 11/20/2015

Very good mask, excellent quality

Impression:Beautiful,Excellente quality,suitable for airsoft;

0 0 0

• posted byjaguardiurno on 12/13/2014

PROS: El precio no está mal, sobre un 30 % más económico que en las tiendas habituales. Es bastante funcional, protege la zona facial de los impactos satisfactoriamente y tiene como punto a favor además, que al ser de rejilla no se empaña. CONTRAS: La calidad deja mucho que desear y el enrejado... Read more

Impression:"Apañao";

1 0 1

• posted byIc3Cub3 on 10/03/2014

Great mask,fits well I use it without it`s glasses. I cut the out and use normal airosft glasses. It`s much better than the metal maks. Also on the plastic you can use camouflage tape to make it like your uniform.

Impression:Great Mask;

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

wonderful ventilation . face and eyes always clean of sweat . and mask do not form "aerodimanic pipe" - wind not annoying eyes even if your at high velocity . wonderful field of vision at vertical ! good field of vision at horisontal . mask surely protect face and eyes from small rocks... Read more

good mask good mask

0 0 1

• posted byYanSmit on 11/16/2010

wonderful ventilation . face and eyes always clean of sweat . and mask do not form "aerodimanic pipe" - wind not annoying eyes even if your at high velocity . wonderful field of vision at vertical ! good field of vision at horisontal . mask surely protect face and eyes from small rocks... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byPROCALIBER on 08/19/2010

At first, I thought of using the Mountain Bike, but when he arrived here, was immediately to the wall, in the Home´s Masks Collection ! Because of that, makes a formidable impact on peoples who visit me, the unusual and, of course, creative way to display a collection of this type. The plastic is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere