Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMerimisu on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Vintage Board Game - Kakerlakensalat - Very good quality. Reasonable price. I bought it as a gift for my niece and she loved it! Cons:Vintage Board Game - Kakerlakensalat - The box could be a little bit bigger. OtherThoughts:Kakerlakensalat - I wish there were more cool... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The pictures on the card are very good looking. The shape of the cards is different that normal cards: they are confortable to handle. The game is a concentration game: you have to say always different vegetable than the previous player. It needs some attentio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykukacster on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The pictures on the card are very good looking. The shape of the cards is different that normal cards: they are confortable to handle. The game is a concentration game: you have to say always different vegetable than the previous player. It needs some attention... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorsantos07 on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very easy game to play with friends. It's addictive, easy to understand, with simple rules. The cards are well-finished and the box is hard, so it can really protect the cards. Cons:The cards are a little bit smaller than I expected, and mine came with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoxlegend on 04/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The price is really low witch makes it a really cool and affordable gift - The rules to the game are easy with only 8 type of cards, even my 4 years old niece learnt how to play it. - This game can be combined with Kakerlaken-suppe for extra fun and more playe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections