DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Board Game - Wanted!
Customer’s impression:
Fun.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspastro on 12/03/2014

Fun game. Really enjoyed it. Read more

Impression:Fun.;

0 0 0

• posted byrgustin on 06/16/2014

Here is a link to the instructions: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/746064/wanted?size=large * * I do not own the game but other folks said they had trouble finding the instructions, so here they are! I do not own the game but other folks said they had trouble finding the instructions, so here they ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydracnegre66 on 05/14/2014

This is a great game. It's for all the family, kids and adults, or in a party with friends, no matters the type of party you have. There is only instructions in chinese, a regular problem with the games in this site. But, also, normally they are a popular games, and it's easy to search english (or other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenola1971 on 11/29/2012

It's great for rainy days or weekend afternoons. Kids will love but also the greatest. You can play the whole entire family. The more players more fun is the game. The compact, without excess space can be easily makes the bag if you are spending an evening at a friend's house. As the instructions are ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byoskiftw on 05/28/2012

- Actually feels quite solid - Fun to play with family - Great drinking game if you are into stuff like that! - Does not require much time to start a game - Package was a bit damaged - Instructions come only in chinese - Could have been little cheaper When i received the game I thougth that someone had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheHesser on 02/21/2012

because of the price it is a very good gift. I don't know how other people search but you can get the English manual online. It is a cardgame without letters on the cards so it doesn't matter that it's not in you language. Another person also put up the English manual in a review. The card box is not ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bybrucey68 on 06/25/2010

OK, to be honest, I missed seeing that the instructions are a Chinese manual only. I am impressed with the strength of the cards though. They're not flimsy or weak and they are made of some thick glossy card which feel nice to play with. I can't read Chinese and I can't find a manual on this game anywhere ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections