Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOjiichan on 01/17/2014

Simple rules, great design. It gives much fun and laugh, when you wanted to say one word but the player before you just said the same word or put the same card. It could have english manual. I had to google it because it came only with chinese manual. 2,5 months is a lot for delivery. Even from China. The box could have better quality but it's ok for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShopper351 on 12/31/2013

I actually also own the salad version of the game. This is just a sort of stand-alone or expansion pack. The game is really fast pace and funny to play with other people. The more people, the funnier it gets! A game for quick minded (if you want to win) or any family member to have fun with and laugh. The only con I can think of, is that the game did ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeitn on 11/15/2013

-It's a funny and cool game -The packaging are great -Easy to play -You can find the rules in any language to play, just google it -The cards are made with plastified cardboard, so you have to handle with care. -The manuals are in chinese, you have to download or translate. (check bottomline ;) -For the price it's great. -You can have hours of fun with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorsantos07 on 09/26/2012

It's a very easy game to play with friends. It's addictive, easy to understand, with simple rules. The cards are well-finished and the box is hard, so it can really protect the cards. The cards are a little bit smaller than I expected, and mine came with Chinese-only rules. Although, you can easily find English rules in Google. Just search for "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjacm on 03/27/2012

It's cheap for a good card game. The cards are made from plastic, so they can not easily be ripped or ruined. This game is very easy to learn and play. Ideal for kids and adults alike. The rules are so simple that anyone can play! Unfortunately, it does not come with english instructions. However these can be found online at some board game sites. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheHesser on 02/21/2012

because of the price it is a very good gift. you'll get the English manual with it and if you need to, you can download other languages. It is a cardgame without letters on the cards so it doesn't matter that it's not in you language. The card box is very sturdy and when it arrived the package wasn't damaged even though the postman tried to put it through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoxlegend on 04/17/2011

- The price is really low witch makes it a really cool and affordable gift - The rules to the game are easy with only 8 type of cards, even my 4 years old niece learnt how to play it. - This game can be combined with Kakerlakensalat for extra fun and more players! http://www.dealextreme.com/p/vintage-board-game-kakerlakensalat-38220 - There is only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections