Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheHesser on 01/08/2014

I have played this game a few times now and it is very addictive. The quality of the cards is great and the cards are 100% in English but also have Chinese markings on them. This doesn't bother me at all! The game give a load of fun hours and it is easy to do in the backseat of the car if needed. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylybrian1 on 01/11/2012

easy to play game. very fun and perfect for camping or roadtrips, or just to have around. the game is based on the board game monopoly but at a much faster pace which is definitely more fun. - the printing quality is not bad (but can be better) cards are a bit thin and can be damaged easily. not a big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsergey on 05/27/2011

- The original Monopoly Deal game is very interesting and fun. It is easy to learn the rules. - Urgent printing! Some card colours that should be the same are not the same. Some cards have very similar colours when they should not. - Made of simple paperboard without varnishing. - Cut quality is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytnt1980 on 05/22/2011

-Lots of fun to play, one of my favorite new games -Great remake of the original board game -It doesn't take half a day to play but rather between 5-10 minutes a game -There are three shades of orange that are hard to distinguish between. They are normally light orange, dark orange and red. but are now ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections