Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavid.nickerson on 06/06/2014

The original version of this game was available! Fantastic price. Free delivery! Well packaged and delivered in perfect condition. No cons, this was a great purchase. Had been looking for this game for a while and it hadn't been available (a new version came out which is supposed to be not as good as the original). Was surprised to find it on DX and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinkVerbaan on 06/02/2014

- This is a great and simple game! - I played it so many times with my friends and they all love it. I gave a couple of this game away because they liked so much and bought a new one here every time. - Easy to play. Instructions are in English as well. - Good price! - Sometimes the box had a hard time in the mail and the box will be a bit dented. - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarfcord on 05/03/2014

The rules are simple and work very well. You won't find a hard time explaining this to anyone! The game is very fun to play! I have mine for years now and I'm not tired of playing it with my family and friends. It comes with a manual in chinese and other in english. The box is very portable and offers enough space for the cards. Good quality in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzappalowski on 04/03/2014

It is a game to play with many friends (4-10). The cards quality is really impressive given the price of that. The first time you play is a little bit confuse, but the manual that comes with the game is easy to follow in order to learn how to play. The card deck does not have separate space to organize the different types of cards. A game to play with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

Good, same quality as from local store. Nice game, probably I will buy second, because you may try to play with two pillows that woudl make game much more fun, and able to play with more players. nothing to say Good, same quality as from local store. Nice game, probably I will buy second, because you may try to play with two pillows that woudl make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdiCI on 03/29/2014

A very interesting game. If you like Bang the Bullet, Carcasone, Mafia, you defenetly will love this one. Very simple to learn. It takes about 30 minutes to play. - Good Quality Cards. The cards came sealed. - Instruction in English and Chineese - Small Travel Box. You can take it anywhere. - The game is the same like original. - it was sent as a parcell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeeshka on 02/09/2014

Easy to learn the rules. Has english variant. Siuts for children 7+ and up to 120 Brings tons of fun although takes surprisingly few time to play. The price beats any offline store's one. None that noticed. May be one but not that important. A full-sized field to place the cards would be nice. A little non-comfortable to count the distances with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArnauO on 01/09/2014

PHYSICS: 1) Nice and durable box 2) Its smallness allows to transport the game everywhere 3) Good quality of the cards, covered with a kind of plastic (--> waterproof) GAME: 1) up to 10 players 2) easy rules 3) family game 4) english (and chinese) rules 5) (BEST) rules say you have to play 3 rounds, and the player with more gold nuggets will win ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMertillion on 12/27/2013

Great game that is easy to learn at a price half of what you would find in stores. Absolutely worth it. None that I can think of. Unless you don't like Mandarin on the box, but in that case, pffffft. The game is not as simple as some reviewers are implying. You do need to read the instructions to play properly, especially at low number teams of 3 and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRendal on 08/04/2013

Very easy and fun game. The instructions are in english. This game is playable without a need to read, so small kids can enjoy it (mine does !). The exact same game is about the double of the price I paid here. Be aware, this game is not only a child game. We often play with opur own parents and they also enjoy it. The cards are colorful and fun to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections