Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavid.nickerson on 06/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The original version of this game was available! Fantastic price. Free delivery! Well packaged and delivered in perfect condition. Cons:No cons, this was a great purchase. OtherThoughts:Had been looking for this game for a while and it hadn't been available (a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinkVerbaan on 06/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This is a great and simple game! - I played it so many times with my friends and they all love it. I gave a couple of this game away because they liked so much and bought a new one here every time. - Easy to play. Instructions are in English as well. - Good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarfcord on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The rules are simple and work very well. You won't find a hard time explaining this to anyone! The game is very fun to play! I have mine for years now and I'm not tired of playing it with my family and friends. It comes with a manual in chinese and other in en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzappalowski on 04/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a game to play with many friends (4-10). The cards quality is really impressive given the price of that. The first time you play is a little bit confuse, but the manual that comes with the game is easy to follow in order to learn how to play. Cons:The card deck do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good, same quality as from local store. Nice game, probably I will buy second, because you may try to play with two pillows that woudl make game much more fun, and able to play with more players. Cons:nothing to say OtherThoughts:Good, same quality as from loc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdiCI on 03/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very interesting game. If you like Bang the Bullet, Carcasone, Mafia, you defenetly will love this one. Very simple to learn. It takes about 30 minutes to play. - Good Quality Cards. The cards came sealed. - Instruction in English and Chineese - Small Travel Box. You... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeeshka on 02/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to learn the rules. Has english variant. Siuts for children 7+ and up to 120 Brings tons of fun although takes surprisingly few time to play. The price beats any offline store's one. Cons:None that noticed. May be one but not that important. A full-sized... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArnauO on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:PHYSICS: 1) Nice and durable box 2) Its smallness allows to transport the game everywhere 3) Good quality of the cards, covered with a kind of plastic (--> waterproof) GAME: 1) up to 10 players 2) easy rules 3) family game 4) english (and chinese) rules 5) (B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMertillion on 12/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great game that is easy to learn at a price half of what you would find in stores. Absolutely worth it. Cons:None that I can think of. Unless you don't like Mandarin on the box, but in that case, pffffft. OtherThoughts:The game is not as simple as some reviewers... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRendal on 08/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy and fun game. The instructions are in english. This game is playable without a need to read, so small kids can enjoy it (mine does !). The exact same game is about the double of the price I paid here. Be aware, this game is not only a child game. We often play... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections