Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarfcord on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The rules are simple and work very well. You won't find a hard time explaining this to anyone! The game is very fun to play! I have mine for years now and I'm not tired of playing it with my family and friends. It comes with a manual in chinese and other in en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good, same quality as from local store. Nice game, probably I will buy second, because you may try to play with two pillows that woudl make game much more fun, and able to play with more players. Cons:nothing to say OtherThoughts:Good, same quality as from loc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRendal on 08/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy and fun game. The instructions are in english. This game is playable without a need to read, so small kids can enjoy it (mine does !). The exact same game is about the double of the price I paid here. Be aware, this game is not only a child game. We often play... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIElias on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:low price, full game, easy to transport. one of my favorites party games. Barato, juego completo, fácil de transportar, muy divertido, uno de mis favoritos! Cons:Poor quality, the cards are easily broken. La calidad no es muy buena y las cartas se rompen fácil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTenisd on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is realy fun game, that is realy hard to beat for the price. Instructions was in the package and in english, so it was good for understanding. There is everything one needs in the package to just open it and start to play. Cons:The cards could be a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeanus on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You will get a lot of fun with this game. Its rules are simple, you can easily play with little children. The good thing is also that it supports 10 people, which is quite huge number of people which it can satisfy Cons:The rules are not balanced well in my opinion, bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystinkitofu on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Since it's not the best quality cards being at such a cheap price in the market. You don't need to stress with keeping it in good condition. You can play comfortably without plastic protection, basically treat them like a normal deck of cards you'd get in a convenient s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoeMaffia on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice game, and nice packaging (the box is really good). The manual is very simple, but easy to understand. Easy to carry, especially if you're taking it when traveling. Cons:None. The only con is not about the product itself, but the delay in the shipping, but i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonardoFujita on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very cool game. It's easy to learn to play and creates hours of fun. The more people playing, the better! Ideal for parties and meetings. The cards are made of paper, having a beautiful appearance since the printout is done well. You do not need dice or other parts, o... Read more

paths dwarfs other cards treasure cards playing cards manual inside game box
    0 0
  • posted byJle83 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This game is fantastic and this price is perfect! You can play everywhere because the box is very small and you can carry it with you everywhere, everyday for a quick funny game with friends! Cons:I know that the price is very good but the quality of the paper... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections