DX » Community » Reviews » TOUGH Men Free Size Durable Belt with Buckle - Random Color
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonjo on 10/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Keeps your pants from falling down - It is really tough - Goes well with jeans and with suit alike - The buckle is very convenient - The price is 3 time less then the cheapest faux leather belts in local stores Cons:- The belt is pretty wide and does not fit every pan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaroMjrn on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This belt is very durable its double layered in the fabric compartment and the metal buckle doesn't look like it'll rust anytime soon. nor is it brittle...at first I was reluctant to buy this, but my hubby really wanted a new belt. So I gave in to his demands. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenks on 04/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-really nice belt! -price it's good, i look for other belts like this for that price and i found "nada"... -build quality it's realy good -look nice -the mechanism it's strong, never have any problems... -the buckle it's metal not some cheap plastic or something Cons:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLahdekorpi on 01/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is really good - Really good quality and material - Doesn't scratch easily - Looks great - Really strong buckle - Easy to open, both sides, so if you need to change the belt but keep the buckle. Or if you need to wash the belt - Again, easy to open and adjus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKen_y on 01/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is good. It is not easy to buy this kind of belt under $20. The locking lever design is easy to use. Since it is free size, you don't need to make holes to fit your waist. And you can tighten and loosen the belt easily. For me this is definitely important, so... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections