DX » Community » Reviews » TOUGH Men Free Size Durable Belt with Buckle - Random Color
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very Nice

posted by Ken_y on 01/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The price is good. It is not easy to buy this kind of belt under $20. The locking lever design is easy to use. Since it is free size, you don't need to make holes to fit your waist. And you can tighten and loosen the belt easily. For me this is definitely important, so I make it a bit loose after lunch.

The overall build quality is good except there is some minor problem; see Cons below. This black color belt can be matched nicely with pants of any color. The construction of the buckle seems strong. I expect this can last for at least couple years.

Cons:

First of all, the buckle is gray instead of silver.

When it is not tightened, the lever may get loose and hit on the buckle making ding ding ding sound. You may wake people up when you dress up early.

After using for a month, I got some loose fabric on the belt. Sometimes the loose fabric may make the lever on the buckle stuck. I have to tighten the belt a bit so I can release the lever.

OtherThoughts:

At the time I purchased this, there was only the black belt. Now, I see there is another color. So when you buy it you may get the light color one instead of the black one.

Bottomline:

This nice black belt with gray buckle is so nice; worth every buck you pay for it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections