DX » Community » Reviews » TOUGH Men Free Size Durable Belt with Buckle - Random Color
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Worth the money

posted by Lahdekorpi on 01/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- The price is really good
    - Really good quality and material
    - Doesn't scratch easily
    - Looks great
    - Really strong buckle
    - Easy to open, both sides, so if you need to change the belt but keep the buckle. Or if you need to wash the belt
    - Again, easy to open and adjust if you eat too much
    - I've been using this for a long time now and it's almost as new.

Cons:

No major complaints.
    There is some kind of varnish on the metal that scratches easily, and ultimately wears off completely. Although I haven't noticed any problems caused by this. No rusting or anything.
    And after the varnish is gone, it looks even better.
    Mine had a sharp corner (I'm guessing somebody did a lousy job of sanding it after molding), but a quick fix.
    It could've been just 5cm longer, it's perfect for me but the extra length wouldn't be a problem.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

For the price, you can't go wrong. Buy two. One for yourself and other as a gift.
    If I lost mine and needed another one, I would buy this even if the price was x2. I simply haven't found anything this good on any local shops.
    I'm not sure what the deal with the other colors are. I ordered mine before that last picture with different colored ones came and mine is black. You might want to ask first.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections