DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Computer Case Fan Grill (12CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClairtonAC on 07/09/2014

With this shield, you can leave your protected fans and even prevent the wires from touching them source and consequently break the propellers, and still leave a good look at your computer, depending du place where they are installed, the metal is highly resistant and does not rust over time, the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrainfrz on 07/03/2014

Good quality, solid construction. Gaps are small enough to keep cables and fingers from entering the fan, but large enough to allow loads of airflow. Could be a bit cheaper. Its not expensive to begin with, but it's a really basic item. Especially when you need more it adds up. As with all fanguards,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byADAC on 06/25/2013

Fits the exact size of the cooler, very well made, chrome won't loose easily, resistant, very hard bending, don't acumulate dirt as other models, while protect from putting my finger there by accident :-) Good cost-benefit, I would pay almost four times more if buying around here, plus shipping. Made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytom13n on 03/12/2013

Good quality for this banal part . excellent if you want to protect your fingers (or what you want...) when you manipulate a power fan like a sunon for exemple. ((((( Good quality for this banal part . excellent if you want to protect your fingers (or what you want...) when you manipulate a power fan ... Read more

package Under the light

0 0 1

• posted byLexx111 on 01/12/2013

Quality and price are quite good. Fits easy and strong and does its work right. Good thing because not only protects your fingers, but also protects fan from wires and other obstacles inside computer case (earlier I broke one fan, by touching it accidentally while removing a case cover during work). ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfabiobh on 01/11/2011

English: I buyed this to protect my fingers, i have one 12cm fan that freed on my computer, i already hurt my finger on it, but with this product, i can touch them without fear of hurting my fingers, even with my pc turned on Portugues Eu comprei este produto para proteger meus dedos, pois possuo um ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAdmiraal on 11/15/2010

There is not much you can say about a fan grill, but the build quality is what you can expect from a standard fan grill like this. The package arrived in fine condition, and the dimensions are exactly as they should be. There weren't any sharp edges either. The price could be a little bit lower, but ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections