DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Protector (8CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrainfrz on 09/02/2013

Holds larger dust particles, or small animals like spiders or musquitos out. Doesn't stop smaller dust particles. Doesn't look very good, the finishing is quite crude. Not quite as usefull for an air intake as smaller dust particles are still getting through. I'd suggest something like sku165093 for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byethan65 on 05/31/2013

It works very well, about all I can say. It does its job. The holes for the screws where horribly done and was very hard to install for such as simple item. I had to use my screw driver to widen the holes as it was impossible to get the screws through. Also the metal corners scratched my case alot. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGnappster on 01/22/2013

It is a great tool to help you keep the interior of your PC clean. You can look some guides online on how to create a positive air-flow inside your case, and if you do that, this kind of filter really works at its best, since it filters out a lot of the dust that would otherwise go inside your computer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaldemirsouza on 10/13/2012

A good dust shield for your PC, fits perfectly into the computer fan, needed no adjustments (the screws together seamlessly), has a smooth finish with no burrs and is aluminum (no rust). The product is well finished, has the necessary dimensions and is made of good material, just might be a little cheaper.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrighter on 09/17/2010

- Fan filter arrived flat and unbent (I was rather worried that it'd come deformed) - Finishing was better than expected (I had expected sharp edges, but to my surprise, the edges were rounded, just slighly sharp corners) - Wrong size -> description says 8cm, but the filter measures 9cm x 9cm. Fits ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections