DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Protector (8CM)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byethan65 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works very well, about all I can say. It does its job. Cons:The holes for the screws where horribly done and was very hard to install for such as simple item. I had to use my screw driver to widen the holes as it was impossible to get the screws through. Al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGnappster on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a great tool to help you keep the interior of your PC clean. You can look some guides online on how to create a positive air-flow inside your case, and if you do that, this kind of filter really works at its best, since it filters out a lot of the dust t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaldemirsouza on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good dust shield for your PC, fits perfectly into the computer fan, needed no adjustments (the screws together seamlessly), has a smooth finish with no burrs and is aluminum (no rust). Cons:The product is well finished, has the necessary dimensions and is ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrighter on 09/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fan filter arrived flat and unbent (I was rather worried that it'd come deformed) - Finishing was better than expected (I had expected sharp edges, but to my surprise, the edges were rounded, just slighly sharp corners) Cons:- Wrong size -> description says... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections