DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Protector (12CM)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhalonanttis on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:protects wanted case or room from biggest dust easy to clean with vacuum cleaner veryvery very goood product for it's price Cons:protects my computer froms dust and overheating!! OtherThoughts:Seal off and prevent unwanted dust transfer to adjoining rooms whil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlanMol on 07/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I just decided to clean it and noticed how good it is. It had so much dust trapped in that I can only wonder how my PC would be with all that dust in it. It simply does the job it's supposed to. Cons:Only con is that it does not come with screws, so you might have to go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarlos1962 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wow... this is not thin plastic or paper thickness metal. This is really really good. I bought to use together with the sku 15.377 and it fits perfect Nice and shinny finish Amazing for this price... totally recommended particularly if you bought the referred... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeremchoo on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to install very easy to clean better cleaning than the the sponge filter better inlet aluminium will not rust due to fan airintake compared to steel ones Cons:quite expensive as it is all aluminium sharp edges in corners no quite straight and square... Read more

1 0
  • posted byezelinde93 on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install. Easy to use. Very nice build quality. It fits OK for 12CM fans. Very good Price. It doesn't bother the fan working. Cons:It really do not have any cons. You need your own screws to install it. (but I don't think that it's really a con). Beside... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoshkizil on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ok price, cheap compared to computer stores but than again, it's a piece of metal with a grid on it. It keeps some of the dust out! it's hard so i'm pretty sure it can dubble as a fingerguard and removing the need for grill. Cons:i've got different sizes of th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAxeljj on 03/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this dust filter is great! not to big or small holes so air penetrates but not dust! great price free shipping and the quality is better then i thought. fits great do its job and nothing wrong with it! Recomended STRONG! Cons:maybe the price.. but free shippin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystosh on 08/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fit on my 120mm case fan. The screen is corrugated to increase surface area. The screen is very fine/ has really small holes. No noticeable flaws in the one I received. Cons:Seems kind of expensive for a piece of aluminum but I imagine the screen design adds to cost.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections