DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Protector (12CM)
Customer’s impression:
Required
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrok2023 on 10/22/2014

Отличное исполнение,вмятин и дыр нету. Жаль что рамка не черного цвета,но можно тупо закрасить её маркером. Cons: Никаких косяков. OtherThoughts: Незнаю даже как эта графа переводится. Bottomline: И эта тоже. Read more

Impression:Required;

0 0 0

• posted byhalonanttis on 01/02/2014

protects wanted case or room from biggest dust easy to clean with vacuum cleaner veryvery very goood product for it's price protects my computer froms dust and overheating!! Seal off and prevent unwanted dust transfer to adjoining rooms whilst building works are being carried out whilst living on site.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlanMol on 07/14/2013

I just decided to clean it and noticed how good it is. It had so much dust trapped in that I can only wonder how my PC would be with all that dust in it. It simply does the job it's supposed to. Only con is that it does not come with screws, so you might have to go buy them. Also given how simple it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarlos1962 on 12/23/2012

Wow... this is not thin plastic or paper thickness metal. This is really really good. I bought to use together with the sku 15.377 and it fits perfect Nice and shinny finish Amazing for this price... totally recommended particularly if you bought the referred sku What would be wrong with this? Nothing.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjeremchoo on 09/26/2012

Very easy to install very easy to clean better cleaning than the the sponge filter better inlet aluminium will not rust due to fan airintake compared to steel ones quite expensive as it is all aluminium sharp edges in corners no quite straight and square this is much more not to recommend to anyone that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byezelinde93 on 07/23/2012

Easy to install. Easy to use. Very nice build quality. It fits OK for 12CM fans. Very good Price. It doesn't bother the fan working. It really do not have any cons. You need your own screws to install it. (but I don't think that it's really a con). Besides, you can buy them in other dealextreme publications ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoshkizil on 08/16/2011

ok price, cheap compared to computer stores but than again, it's a piece of metal with a grid on it. It keeps some of the dust out! it's hard so i'm pretty sure it can dubble as a fingerguard and removing the need for grill. i've got different sizes of these, and i've noticed the smaller ones (8 cm) ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAxeljj on 03/13/2011

this dust filter is great! not to big or small holes so air penetrates but not dust! great price free shipping and the quality is better then i thought. fits great do its job and nothing wrong with it! Recomended STRONG! maybe the price.. but free shipping from HK come on u cant blame them they need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystosh on 08/26/2010

It fit on my 120mm case fan. The screen is corrugated to increase surface area. The screen is very fine/ has really small holes. No noticeable flaws in the one I received. Seems kind of expensive for a piece of aluminum but I imagine the screen design adds to cost. Wish it were cheaper. Would have loved ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections