DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Protector -Silver (12cm)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Good quality light Excellent quality Required
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCimistus on 05/16/2017

Impression:light,Fine mesh;

Pros: The mesh is fine enough to keep larger dust particles away from whatever is being cooled by fan (computers tend to collect dust so easily...). Light, reasonably solid. Looks quite nice. Cons: "Reasonably solid", i.e. probably won't last anything pushing towards the mesh. Frame feels it bend... Read more

Really light fingerguard that also keeps dust out Really light fingerguard that also keeps dust out Really light fingerguard that also keeps dust out

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMaelst on 12/19/2016

Impression:Good quality;

Pros: Works as it should, fit the size as description Cons: None

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymacsdx on 05/24/2015

Impression:excellent,Required;

Good price for the quality

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymakisk on 05/02/2015

Impression:excellent,Excellent quality,Required;

Pros: Easy to install, very practical, keeps dust out of your coolers and pc. Cons: None The fan dust guard was very easy to install. I bought two peaces for my two front intake cooler fans for my pc. The filters fit perfectly. I would recommend this product for any pc user who has fans that push... Read more

Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byariekanari on 04/01/2015

Impression:Excellent quality;

Stirdy and robust aluminium dust filter for pc chassis or case fan.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrok2023 on 10/22/2014

Impression:Required;

Отличное исполнение,вмятин и дыр нету. Жаль что рамка не черного цвета,но можно тупо закрасить её маркером. Cons: Никаких косяков. OtherThoughts: Незнаю даже как эта графа переводится. Bottomline: И эта тоже.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynirgeier on 09/29/2014

Impression:excellent;

Excellent quality, delivered on time. Packed well to protect the item

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhalonanttis on 01/02/2014

protects wanted case or room from biggest dust easy to clean with vacuum cleaner veryvery very goood product for it's price protects my computer froms dust and overheating!! Seal off and prevent unwanted dust transfer to adjoining rooms whilst building works are being carried out whilst living on... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlanMol on 07/14/2013

I just decided to clean it and noticed how good it is. It had so much dust trapped in that I can only wonder how my PC would be with all that dust in it. It simply does the job it's supposed to. Only con is that it does not come with screws, so you might have to go buy them. Also given how simple... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykarlos1962 on 12/23/2012

Wow... this is not thin plastic or paper thickness metal. This is really really good. I bought to use together with the sku 15.377 and it fits perfect Nice and shinny finish Amazing for this price... totally recommended particularly if you bought the referred sku What would be wrong with this? to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere