DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Protector (12CM)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Excellent quality Required
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacsdx on 05/24/2015

Good price for the quality

Impression:excellent,Required;

0 0 0

• posted bymakisk on 05/02/2015

Pros: Easy to install, very practical, keeps dust out of your coolers and pc. Cons: None The fan dust guard was very easy to install. I bought two peaces for my two front intake cooler fans for my pc. The filters fit perfectly. I would recommend this product for any pc user who has fans that push... Read more

Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard

Impression:excellent,Excellent quality,Required;

0 0 0

• posted byariekanari on 04/01/2015

Stirdy and robust aluminium dust filter for pc chassis or case fan.

Impression:Excellent quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrok2023 on 10/22/2014

Отличное исполнение,вмятин и дыр нету. Жаль что рамка не черного цвета,но можно тупо закрасить её маркером. Cons: Никаких косяков. OtherThoughts: Незнаю даже как эта графа переводится. Bottomline: И эта тоже.

Impression:Required;

0 0 0

• posted bynirgeier on 09/29/2014

Excellent quality, delivered on time. Packed well to protect the item

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byhalonanttis on 01/02/2014

protects wanted case or room from biggest dust easy to clean with vacuum cleaner veryvery very goood product for it's price protects my computer froms dust and overheating!! Seal off and prevent unwanted dust transfer to adjoining rooms whilst building works are being carried out whilst living on... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlanMol on 07/14/2013

I just decided to clean it and noticed how good it is. It had so much dust trapped in that I can only wonder how my PC would be with all that dust in it. It simply does the job it's supposed to. Only con is that it does not come with screws, so you might have to go buy them. Also given how simple... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarlos1962 on 12/23/2012

Wow... this is not thin plastic or paper thickness metal. This is really really good. I bought to use together with the sku 15.377 and it fits perfect Nice and shinny finish Amazing for this price... totally recommended particularly if you bought the referred sku What would be wrong with this? to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjeremchoo on 09/26/2012

Very easy to install very easy to clean better cleaning than the the sponge filter better inlet aluminium will not rust due to fan airintake compared to steel ones quite expensive as it is all aluminium sharp edges in corners no quite straight and square this is much more not to recommend to that... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byezelinde93 on 07/23/2012

Easy to install. Easy to use. Very nice build quality. It fits OK for 12CM fans. Very good Price. It doesn't bother the fan working. It really do not have any cons. You need your own screws to install it. (but I don't think that it's really a con). Besides, you can buy them in other dealextreme a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere