DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Protector (12CM)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarlos1962 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Wow... this is not thin plastic or paper thickness metal. This is really really good. I bought to use together with the sku 15.377 and it fits perfect Nice and shinny finish Amazing for this price... totally recommended particularly if you bought the referred s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeremchoo on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very easy to install very easy to clean better cleaning than the the sponge filter better inlet aluminium will not rust due to fan airintake compared to steel onesCons:quite expensive as it is all aluminium sharp edges in corners no quite straight and squareOth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byezelinde93 on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to install. Easy to use. Very nice build quality. It fits OK for 12CM fans. Very good Price. It doesn't bother the fan working.Cons:It really do not have any cons. You need your own screws to install it. (but I don't think that it's really a con). Besides,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoshkizil on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:ok price, cheap compared to computer stores but than again, it's a piece of metal with a grid on it. It keeps some of the dust out! it's hard so i'm pretty sure it can dubble as a fingerguard and removing the need for grill. Cons:i've got different sizes of the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAxeljj on 03/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:this dust filter is great! not to big or small holes so air penetrates but not dust! great price free shipping and the quality is better then i thought. fits great do its job and nothing wrong with it! Recomended STRONG! Cons:maybe the price.. but free shipping... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystosh on 08/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It fit on my 120mm case fan. The screen is corrugated to increase surface area. The screen is very fine/ has really small holes. No noticeable flaws in the one I received. Cons:Seems kind of expensive for a piece of aluminum but I imagine the screen design adds to cost.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections