Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » iBlue Virtual Reality 3D Glasses w/ NFC for 3.5~6" Phone
Customer’s impression:
good cool Great product Expensive defective
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucasezequiel10 on 10/24/2015

Impression:good;

Es muy bueno para ver videos 360° pero no para videos regulares. El botón de imán no funciona pero en general estoy conforme.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9672687 on 10/04/2015

I received my iBlue Virtual Reality 3D Glasses, it state was very good, and the quality is a little bit dispointed. The shipping time delay was the fastest till now comparing it with my experience of online shopping from Algeria (3 weeks). I am happy to buy from DX, it is a great service. Thanks!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVangelis262 on 08/03/2015

It looks decent. Plastic lenses were a bit dirty. I had to wipe the napkin. Smartphone is fixed firmly, not moving. The helmet sits on the head too firmly. It is possible to change the position of the lens, reducing them closer to the bridge of the nose, or vice versa.

It looks decent It looks decent It looks decent It looks decent It looks decent It looks decent

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykako21 on 07/22/2015

Impression:cool;

Pros: Equipo de factura conforme con el precio Cons: Demora en el envio a Chile

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKrytech on 07/11/2015

Impression:cool, fun gadget.;

Bought this for a friend of mine as a fun birthday gift. They don't own a 3D TV but they have a large smart phone. This works well, I tried it out. It doesn't make 2D appear 3D, you need to be playing a 3D side-by-side file/movie for this to work. I don't think the description is clear on this. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byprincemike on 05/11/2015

this is the thing i been waiting for and at the first i thought its something with very low quality but when i received the thing i am impressed and happy with the product that is with good quality and working perfectly fine. Thanks dx for such a great stuff and hoping to have faster delivery to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere