Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice but very small

posted by saartjevanelder on 01/01/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

The coat is nicely finished and is of a good quality. The snap fasteners are very thight so it won't open easy.

Cons:

The coat is very very thin, I expected that it would be a kind of polar fleece but it is not. It is more like velvet ore something.
    The coat is also very very tiny, The label say's that it is size 10, but it is much smaller than the other similar sizes i have. It will only fit a little puppy ore a smal chiwawa. So I think that it is more a size 8 ore 9.
    The cap is to large in relation with the small coat, It hangs all the time before the eyes of the dog.
    Also, The snapfasteners are not so easy in use, You need to be very handy to put this coat on, ore you need to have a very calm dog.

OtherThoughts:

They need to have bigger sizes of this coat, Also it is recommended to desribe the size in the describtion.

Bottomline:

It is a very nice coat and it is nicely made, but it is very small. You won't have any problems with this coat when it fits your dog!
    I like it ;)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections