Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byi8pigeon on 02/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's sticky, squishy, and affordable, but you get what you pay for. Clear fluid inside does not stain washable clothing. Reviews for mouse are accurate and provide valuable information to provied long hours of use. Cons:Part of stress releif is canceled out if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLamaZitten on 01/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, fun to play with, can be used to scare your girlfriend. Cons:Mine broke after two days when I squeezed him to hard. OtherThoughts:I would order more then one, you'l probably kill the first if you play to roughly with it. It looks kinda like a real rat. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiduo on 01/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is SO fun :) Cons:Breaks easily OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Try it Read more

0 0
  • posted byHawkTomas on 12/02/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:He is squishy. He goes splat. He sticks to stuff. He goes back to orginal shape. He is fun for the whole family. Cons:If he splits open, the water comes out, and he will not splat any longer. He is still squishy though. OtherThoughts:Don't throw too hard, He w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections