DX » Community » Reviews » Woolen Monster House Shoes/Slippers - Color Assorted (Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Love them. Fluffy and cheap
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblassfemia on 08/22/2014

They´re cheap and warm, the sole is good enough to avoid the cold from the floor but won´t if it gets near to water. You cannot chose the colors so you might be having to give them away as a present if they end up being pink. (You should have a girlfriend in advance so you can give them to her in that case) Read more

Impression:Love them. Fluffy and cheap;

0 0
  • posted byakucita on 01/08/2014

Ahhh these were a nice purchase! They are super comfortable and nice and the price is actually quite cheap for what they are. I liked the colour I got - leopard print - and I feel like I'm walking on clouds! Nothing, to be honest. Maybe the assorted colour is a problem to anyone but hey if you don't like them they make a great present for someone else ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydhidhigusmao on 11/27/2013

It is very funny to receive a foot monster in your house, keeps your feet warm and is easy to wash and dry. The price is good for the flashy product. Do not have good workmanship, we can not choose the color, much less the model. I'm glad I did not get a pink slipper! Not a basic numbering for the slippers, so you get a slipper that may or may not be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorthernapex on 11/12/2013

Cute, warm, very good price. Comfortable to use. The seam on one of the heels tore withing seconds of putting them on and putting my feet down on the floor to stand up - very dissappointing. They are also somewhat slippery on the sole. Fun with the claws in front, and the leopard pattern looks good. Cute, warm slippers for a decent price, putting aside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEllahn on 10/23/2013

Warm, feels nice, bottom is not hard like most cheap slippers You can't chose the color, which is kinda bad if you really care about it (I don't). Also, build quality is not that good, after about 1~2 months one line is coming out and it's creating an opening in the seam in one that I bought. Still, it's an easy fix and the product is totally worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvickyferrando on 07/08/2013

Very cool, very nice designs and the variety of colors. Very comfortable. Not sure about quality. Not good for big feet. It took too long to arrive to my destination. A little more than a month. The sewing may be done a little poorly I Do not think i have any other thoughts about the purchase. I Do not think i have any other thoughts about the purchase.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfloootj3 on 02/03/2013

I got them in an awesome colour (leaperd print). They fit perfectly and even fit my boyfriends feet, and he's got an european size of 46 (that's big). They are warm and comfortable. Can't wear these outside. (like all slippers). They are kind of slippery on a smooth surface. You can not choose your own favourite colour. This is something they should ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPakutup on 10/26/2011

Very soft, very comfortable and very pleasant to the touch:) Came pink (nadeyusb my girlfriend like she really wanted these slippers) look beautiful NAILS ON ENDS shoes, as if your legs have become massive and the same as the ancient people: ):) No minuses, some pluses and positive emotions:) It would be cool if these sneakers were the same color socks:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoaoSM on 09/16/2011

It is a beautiful pair of slippers. They can heat up my feet very well. I have put them in a cold night and my feet got nice and warm. It is very fun to walk on the house using those slippers. The assorted color may be a con to some people. In my case, I got a pair of black and white slippers. So I don't really have to complain about the color, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandokreutz on 05/28/2011

Very confortable, fells very nice on feet. Well, the quality..... could be better, but for 7 bucks, you can't ask for more. The really big cons with this product, is the color. For God sake, but pink, is a horrible color for this product. It can't get worse than it. It is very unfortunate that I got this color. I have to point out that, the guy who ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections