Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkTerror on 03/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice object, coll to use and fun to show to everyone, from kids to grampas. I brough in 3 colors and gived 2 like presents. And it was a nice gift to reicieve Cons:If you use in any place you will sure get it soo much dirty: it takes dust, hair and everithing else is on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybreado on 08/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very fun toy. Both children and adults will be delighted with that pig.I asked just to see how ir worked but all my family and friends asked as weel. Try playing it against a flat, smooth well as a mirror or glass to see how it spreads. If it is dirty can be easil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 08/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its plain and simple, a fun squishy toy that works best on smooth surfaces. In general people see you playing with it and just want to hold it and squishy it. Its simple and fun. Everyone seems to want one. When you buy just one, you'll wish you had a couple more. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynothingnew on 06/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:lots of fun to play with, great lil toy that its just pretty cool to look at. ppl will enjoy watching this lil thing go back into shape after being splatter like a pancake or tortilla lol Cons:kinda smelly, not sure about the build, seems like there is liquid inside tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBucleta on 05/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- its an ugly pig, but a fun ugly pig not ugly as you :) - really a Stress Reliefer - sometimes its get stucked to the wall and start rolling verticaly, its really nice - everybody likes, a gift for all ages - easy get your original shape, you dont have to do anything - y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizfilipecm on 05/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very, very, very fun!!! It's great to throw on the floor, glass, everything!! Mine reconstructs slower than I saw on the videos, and I liked that!!! Cons:I'm a little concerned about breaking it. Don't throw very hard if you want to keep it for a long time It gets dirty v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakakak on 05/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very funny - Surprises your friends who expect a traditional stress-reliever toy, not a T-1000 lookalike - The little ears are funny when the pig takes its original shape back Cons:- Build quality is bad. I offered two of them and they both broke up and leak... Read more

0 0
  • fun
    posted bynothingnew on 03/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:lots of fun, very squishy, does a good job to take back its shape, when it doesn't stick to the surface. Cons:can get stuck, smelly, liquid core that can burst. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:basically its a neat lil toy, prolly not good for kids as others have mentioned. as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMIBagentQ2 on 01/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Jiggly, very jiggly, it will return to it's original shape after poking, squeezing, and throwing against smooth surfaces. Cons:It's not all jelly, it's filled with water so throwing with excessive force will cause it to pop and leak water everywhere. OtherThoughts:Still g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections